Lyin’ Joe Biden, Keeping track of Joe’s lies…

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
…is challenging, but we need to start logging his continual lies.

Side note: I’ll stipulate that Trump exaggerated, embellished and even told untruths that he convinced himself were true, but his falsehoods have nothing on Joe Biden, long known for his made up stories, outright lies, and absolute BS that he pitches to the American public. Trump’s lies were most frequently about inconsequential things, like crowd size, as one psychologist put it, child-like lies. Although his biggest lie was probably the stolen election without actual evidence that widespread fraud had been committed. I have no doubt that he believes that that was true though. That’s not to say that the election wasn’t conducted in an unconstitutional, unethical manner that could’ve made a difference in the outcome based on state officials changing election law without the consent of the state legislatures, as the US Constitution requires.

But the totality of Joe Biden lies are even more significant, outlandish, and blatant b/c they are bigger lies, barring Trump’s last one.

In attempting to catalog Biden lies, it is a necessity to categorize them into groups b/c he tends to tell different lies on the same subjects…over and over again.

One of today’s stupid lies was his lengthy story that he has repeated on 5 occasions, which even CNN has shown is absolute BS. Read the NY Post story below for a day in the life of a Biden lie, this one about an Amtrak train employee that retired long before Biden’s claimed story, even though Biden said as he is oft to do “True story, no lie”:

Here’s my Biden Lie List, though far from complete. I encourage posters to add to this list as each day of the Biden Administration passes.

Biggest campaign lies:
Biden never discussed Hunter’s business dealings and the laptop was “Russian disinformation”.

Biden mocked Trump’s shutdown of China travel in January 2020 as xenophobic and later denied that that was what he was saying.

Biden said he “never opposed fracking”.

Here are a few others: https://townhall.com/columnists/bra...s-from-joe-bidens-debate-performance-n2578684

Inauguration day, Biden claims he wants to “unify” the country by bringing back bi-partisanship and working with Republicans. I could list a bunch of evidence that points out this lie, but you know his claim is total BS. His biggest obstacle is a couple moderate Dem Senators, but he blames Republicans.

The Border:
Biden claims that there is no crisis at the border and that our borders are secure. Yes, there have always been illegal border crossings, but Biden campaigned on taking illegal migrants in and basically providing them free stuff. Now the number of illegal crossings has skyrocketed to record numbers with each passing month and will end up with around 2 million in 2021.

In March, Biden claimed that “we’re sending back the vast majority of families that are coming” (illegally). LIE.

Covid and Vaccines:
March 11th, Biden says when vaccines weren’t available when he took office. He got his vaccine before he took office and millions of people got their 1st shot in late December and January…before he took office.

Biden claimed that there was no vaccine distribution plan left by the Trump Administration and that they had to start from scratch. Total and absolute bullshit!

Biden claimed that it was he who purchased guaranteed quantities to fulfill the country’s needs, but it was Trump that actually pre-purchased enough doses in December to last through April of 2021. Biden just bought more in January…like that was brilliant or something ingenius.

Biden claimed credit for a lot of the Trump Administration’s work and gave little credit to the Trump Administration for assisting in the development of the vaccines with Operation Warp Speed.

Biden claimed that reporters said that his goal of 100 million vaccine shots in the first 100 days was “crazy”, unrealistic. Even though the Trump Administration was approaching 1 million shots a day as Trump was leaving office. Most reporters were underwhelmed when they set those goals and they eventually revised them up.

In July, Biden claimed that you can’t get Covid if you get vaccinated. It was known then, not to be true, but in any case, saying something so absolute is just plain stupid and deceitful.

State election laws:
Biden makes claims about Georgia and Texas election law legislation that is absolutely untrue and further claims that these laws amount to “Jim Crow on steroids”, when in fact, these election laws are far more accessible than many Democrat states, like his own state of Delaware. WaPo gave him 🤥🤥🤥🤥.

Biden claimed that Georgia was banning any provision of food or water to voters in line, but in actuality, the law only bans campaigns and political organizations from providing the food or water, not non-partisans. Biden also claimed that Georgia was shortening election hours when in reality they were creating more election hours to vote in-person. LIES.

Economy: too many to mention, but here’s a few highlights
Biden claims that Build Back Better will “create 19 million jobs”. But the truth is that his economists said 16 million+ jobs will be created without BBB, but it could add 2.7 million jobs on top of the 16 million.

Every month, like clockwork, Biden says that his administration has created more jobs in the first xx months of any presidential administration ever. Yeah, but no administrations were re-opening an economy coming out of a world catastrophic pandemic. If anything, Biden and state Dems have only block the growth in jobs due to direct payments, enhanced unemployment benefits, extended moratorium on evictions, and “child tax credit” payments to many people delaying their need for employment, in many cases to optional second income people of the lower middle class. And they have kneecapped small businesses with policies that favor larger companies and limited small business with Covid restrictions.

Biden has claimed “most economists” endorse his plans, but many economist, including Obama’s Larry Summers, have expressed concern that Biden’s policies are igniting INFLATION. Biden’s hack economists have already been proven wrong that inflation would be transient as it appears to be here to stay for another year or so.

Biden has repeated the claim that Trump’s tax cut only benefited the top 1% b/c they got 83% of the tax cut benefit. But that is ONLY in the 10th year of the tax cut. The vast majority of the American taxpayers, over 80%, benefited from the tax cuts, median income rose nearly $5K per family b/c of the expansion of business and tax savings, corporate tax cuts benefited consumers with affordable prices on good and services, and more revenue was collected by the federal government after the tax cut.

Biden claims that Build Back Better legislation will not economically effect those families making more than $400K per year. However, an increase in corporate tax rates will likely lead to higher prices fanning inflation, less job growth, tighter wage growth, and increased unemployment for lots of people under $400K.

Perhaps his biggest BBB lie is that the $3.5 trillion, more like over $5 trillion over 10 years, legislation is totally paid for, when in truth, all of the proposed tax increases only add up to $2 trillion. Now they’re trying to place an unconstitutional wealth tax on billionaires for unrealized capital gains. It won’t pass constitutional muster.

Afghanistan:
Biden claimed that his hands were tied by the agreement between Trump and the Taliban, and had to have US troops out by a deadline. In reality, Biden campaigned on US troop removal from Afghanistan b/c it was a popular notion. However, the president that undid almost every Trump policy somehow couldn’t undo this. And the Trump Administration‘s withdrawal was a conditions based withdrawal requiring the Taliban to share power with the conventional government and many other conditions that had to be met for the US troop withdrawal to occur...or else.

Here’s more of the Biden Afghanistan lies that you already now, but saves me from having to type it out:

And many more Biden lies, from saying that he actually visited the border to having been at the Tree of Life Synagogue where the mass shooting had occurred to claiming that Border Patrol agents on horseback “strapped” illegal Haitians as they crossed the border illegally.

Here’s a nice article summarizing some of his big LIE doozies:

I would ask my fellow Righties to keep track of Biden’s lies with this thread as frequently as possible. Versus howie repeatedly saying ”Trump’s 20,000 lies”, having an actual list means something.

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score
@KillerGopherFan
Why didn’t you separate these by “lies” and “political lies”? That’s totally a real thing. IALTO

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
@KillerGopherFan
Why didn’t you separate these by “lies” and “political lies”? That’s totally a real thing. IALTO
Cataloging Biden’s lies is a difficult task b/c he lies so much. He repeats both stupid personal story lies and political lies, but the political lies are most harmful. The BS personal stories he tells are sick ways to get people to think what a regular guy he is, which are somewhat political too.

The bottom line is that Biden is a notorious liar, which howie likes to rationalize with his statistic on the number of Trump lies. Isn’t that always howie’s response to Biden lies…Trump told X number of lies? I thought it was time to put up, so I did.

Biden doesn’t speak publicly much, but when he does, he usually has a significant lie. I want to know what lies he tells as much as practical and I thought this would be a good way to keep track. Keep an actual running documentation of Biden lies instead of some BS number.

stocker08

Reaction score
I'll stipulate by saying that Trump embellished and exaggerated....but he didn't lie to me and his other diehard fans.

lol

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
And that’s the best you got. No rebuttal that Biden lies constantly b/c you lefties know it’s true.…”but Trump” is your only come back. Sad.

Roland Brooks

Reaction score
Ah…. Democrats lie, water is wet, Republicans lie. Doogie is usually scoop less and the Vikings have never won a Super Bowll.. ground breaking insight.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Ah…. Democrats lie, water is wet, Republicans lie. Doogie is usually scoop less and the Vikings have never won a Super Bowll.. ground breaking insight.
You should probably bring that up with howie. He thinks only Donald Trump lies.

bga1

Reaction score
Nope. Trump lies. You lie. Biden lies. Just not all at the same rate.
Certainly, you lie the most of anyone on this site. So there definitely is a continuum on lying. Go 4 Broke, jtf and a few others are competitors in the sweepstakes but they don't get enough at bats to qualify. I am not sure that Biden is that big of a liar. Can you actually be accused of lying if you have no clue what you are saying? Not sure.

howeda7

Reaction score
Certainly, you lie the most of anyone on this site. So there definitely is a continuum on lying. Go 4 Broke, jtf and a few others are competitors in the sweepstakes but they don't get enough at bats to qualify. I am not sure that Biden is that big of a liar. Can you actually be accused of lying if you have no clue what you are saying? Not sure.
Your lies about the election alone have you well out-front of anyone aside from perhaps CRG.

Last edited:

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
At the present time, the lies of one of those listed impacts the country, and most of the modern free world, significantly more than the others listed (and one might add, detrimentally).

Section2

Reaction score
Trump talked and tweeted off script all the time. Biden almost never does. The rate at which each of their unscripted remarks were embarrassing, lies, etc, is more often Biden honestly, but regardless it’s close. And if Biden faced hostile questioning that could match Yamiche, Acosta, and all the wannabes, it would be a blowout. But sure, I would grant that Trumps volume of lies and embarrassments is more.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Biden’s only appearance today was at a campaign rally for Terry McAuliffe, and sure enough, he lied about McAuliffe’s Republican opponent saying that he wants to ban books.

Lie. Youngkin wants parents of the school district to have a say in what books are appropriate for children. He isn’t banning any book, regardless of its vulgarity.

stocker08

Reaction score
Trump talked and tweeted off script all the time. Biden almost never does. The rate at which each of their unscripted remarks were embarrassing, lies, etc, is more often Biden honestly, but regardless it’s close. And if Biden faced hostile questioning that could match Yamiche, Acosta, and all the wannabes, it would be a blowout. But sure, I would grant that Trumps volume of lies and embarrassments is more.

Just deuce being honest. lol.

Wally

Reaction score
Biden’s only appearance today was at a campaign rally for Terry McAuliffe, and sure enough, he lied about McAuliffe’s Republican opponent saying that he wants to ban books.

Lie. Youngkin wants parents of the school district to have a say in what books are appropriate for children. He isn’t banning any book, regardless of its vulgarity.

The parents can take their kids out of school or run for school board of they want a say. That's how it works. Lol

kg21

Reaction score
The parents can take their kids out of school or run for school board of they want a say. That's how it works. Lol
They can also organize, and go to school board meetings. They can question schools and their board. It's been happening since the inception of school boards.

The snowflake looney leftie, school boards members are totally intimidated.

Wally

Reaction score
They can also organize, and go to school board meetings. They can question schools and their board. It's been happening since the inception of school boards.

The snowflake looney leftie, school boards members are totally intimidated.
Yea banning books is a good strategy.
ROTFLMAO

Reminds me of my nephew (12 years old) who was at our house with my sister in law. She said they watched Squid Games, but she didn't let him watch the tame sex scene. My wife is like, he has seen way more than that online, he says no look at my web history. I say whatever, what about at your friends house, he turns beet red ,🤣🤣🤣, poor kid got totally exposed.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Yea banning books is a good strategy.
ROTFLMAO

Reminds me of my nephew (12 years old) who was at our house with my sister in law. She said they watched Squid Games, but she didn't let him watch the tame sex scene. My wife is like, he has seen way more than that online, he says no look at my web history. I say whatever, what about at your friends house, he turns beet red ,🤣🤣🤣, poor kid got totally exposed.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wow, you ARE smarter than a 7th grader.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Parents don’t go to school board meetings to be ignored. It’s why they are in public. To have a say. Vote them out if necessary.

howeda7

Reaction score
Parents don’t go to school board meetings to be ignored. It’s why they are in public. To have a say. Vote them out if necessary.
School board elections often have like 20% turnout. Turns out some of the folks so angry they need to go to the meetings to scream at board members can't be bothered to vote.

No on is suggesting parents shouldn't come to school board meetings or have their voice heard. But the level of anger, threats and abuse hurled at local officials the last 12 months is absurd. These people get paid almost nothing to serve. A lot of them won't run again so I guess you'll get boards more to your liking. Mission accomplished.

Wally

Reaction score
You can say something and the school board can ignore you. If you don't like it, no one is forcing you to send your kids to that school.

Have you ever been to a city council meeting??

Top Bottom