Lunardi's first off-season Bracketology (Gophs first 4 out)

2 questions:
Why is everyone so high on Indiana?
What the hell is an off-season bracketology?

Well, I am no longer interested in Gopher Hoops next year because of this Lunatic Lunardi ruining everything for me long before the season even starts and/or the new recruits/redshirts are allowed to see game action. Guess I will have to change my interest to NDSU and become a friend of lakesbison. Life sucks.

If Michigan returns Morris, I think they and OSU are the only surefire NCAA tourney teams from the Big Ten, then everyone else (other than PSU) appears to have a decent shot at making the tourney but of course the cream will rise to the top and most of those teams won't make it. It could be that the #3 team and the #11 team in the Big Ten next season will be as close as they've ever been quality-wise, and I think that says more about how weak #3 is than anything. I think the thing that's going to decide who finishes next to PSU in the cellar is who has the worst luck with regard to injuries and suspensions. The Big Ten is going to have a down year, but with 12 teams and 11 of them appearing to have enough talent to make a run at either the NCAA tourney or NIT, it will be practically impossible for the league to have fewer than 5 tourney teams and most likely they will have 6. I do not buy 7 at this point.

Indiana is a team that doesn't lose much of anything, with Jeremiah Rivers their only loss, and they bring in McD's AA Cody Zeller to help shore up their weakness in the post, so they could take a jump forward, although under Crean they have yet to play well enough consistently on D to suggest they are capable of making that jump.

Indiana is a team that doesn't lose much of anything, with Jeremiah Rivers their only loss, and they bring in McD's AA Cody Zeller to help shore up their weakness in the post, so they could take a jump forward, although under Crean they have yet to play well enough consistently on D to suggest they are capable of making that jump.

For some reason I don't see adding 1 AA Big man meaning a team that was in last place suddenly a lock to be a playing with the others in the conference. Adding 1 guy can really help you, but adding 1 big man doesn't make you jump into the pack when you are not close to the pack.

Indiana got swept by Iowa for God's sake. They will be better (10th place would be better).

Just a conversation piece, folks, relax. I have no sinister plan in place to denigrate or belittle the Gophers.

For some reason I don't see adding 1 AA Big man meaning a team that was in last place suddenly a lock to be a playing with the others in the conference. Adding 1 guy can really help you, but adding 1 big man doesn't make you jump into the pack when you are not close to the pack.

Indiana got swept by Iowa for God's sake. They will be better (10th place would be better).

Of course by the same logic, Gophers lost their best player from a team that went 1-10 down the stretch and DON'T have an McD All American coming in.

Additionally, Gophers will have five scholarship players signed in the desperation spring-summer period playing next year (Chip, Oto, Maverick, Ingram, Welch). Only Welch seems to have had any other BCS interest. Generally teams with that many late signees are not very good.

I would think both could suprise but I think both Minnesota and Indiana will be happy to be near the bubble come next March.

Additionally, Gophers will have five scholarship players signed in the desperation spring-summer period playing next year (Chip, Oto, Maverick, Ingram, Welch). Only Welch seems to have had any other BCS interest. Generally teams with that many late signees are not very good.

Osenieks' other offers (per Rivals): Florida, Iowa St., Providence
Armelin's school of interest (per Rivals): Oregon

Also, the Gophers did not lose their best player, unless you've heard something different about Mbakwe?

Well, I am no longer interested in Gopher Hoops next year because of this Lunatic Lunardi ruining everything for me long before the season even starts and/or the new recruits/redshirts are allowed to see game action. Guess I will have to change my interest to NDSU and become a friend of lakesbison. Life sucks.

Me too. This guy must have have got some tips from Myron about Gopher Hoops.

Go Gophers

Of course by the same logic, Gophers lost their best player from a team that went 1-10 down the stretch and DON'T have an McD All American coming in.

I would think both could suprise but I think both Minnesota and Indiana will be happy to be near the bubble come next March.

Where did I say anything about Minnesota?

its obvious this means nothing, but i discredited it as soon as I saw Purdue at a 4 seed.

DR DON...

Well, I am no longer interested in Gopher Hoops next year because of this Lunatic Lunardi ruining everything for me long before the season even starts and/or the new recruits/redshirts are allowed to see game action. Guess I will have to change my interest to NDSU and become a friend of lakesbison. Life sucks

WELCOME DR DON!! how you been? NDSU should be in there, they are 10-0 vs SDSU in last 5 years and SDSU is in there?? hahaha..

Whoa, Dr. Don! Lundardi is paid to work throughout the year so he has to do something in April.

But, if you're going to change allegiance to a Summit League team, take South Dakota State, Lundardi has the Jackrabbits advancing, not NDSU. -- :D cue up lakes with his broken keyboard -- only uppercase letters.

Don,

If you are considering regular interaction w/ lakesbison (when he owes u $10), you might also want to reevalute your retirement from refereeing.

Top Bottom