Lunardi has us last 4 in

bga1

Reaction score
with Maryland, St Mary's and Penn State. Still very good odds but a Mississippi State loss today would certainly be welcome! Here's hoping that Tennessee runs Miss State's shot blocking center into the ground with their up and down the court style.

with Maryland, St Mary's and Penn State. Still very good odds but a Mississippi State loss today would certainly be welcome! Here's hoping that Tennessee runs Miss State's shot blocking center into the ground with their up and down the court style.
You must be talking about Schlabach, not Lunardi.

All I saw where Maryland, St Mary's and Creighton as the last 3 in as of last night at 10 pm. Since SDSU lost, they probably lose their spot to USC now.

He had Penn State as one of the first 4 out. Has he changed within the past 12 hours? There haven't been any changes/games played since he did it last?

Here is the latest Bracketology I saw from him:
2moyyjr.png

He still has us as a 10 seed according to his Bracketology on ESPN.com, and not one of the last 4 in.

Haha, you scared me! We'll be safe. But for some reason, Lunardi seems to like Wisconsin. He's been favorable to them all year.

For the love of god someone please delete this thread, you are giving people unnescessary heart attacks

You scared me there for a minute...i was watching Lunardi well into the night last night and he never mentioned us not getting in.

how are we one of the last 4 in as an 11 seed and Wisconsin is not one of the last 4 in as a 12 seed?

:D I just emailed him to ask him about that, wonder if he'll address his choices for the last 4 out in the INsider article. I'll keep you posted if he does.

:D I just emailed him to ask him about that, wonder if he'll address his choices for the last 4 out in the INsider article. I'll keep you posted if he does.

As I type this, I realize he put up an INsider article last night that had the 7 big 10 teams (excluding PSU), as LOCKS.

He has 3 spots for 7 teams, and the Last 4 in that are on his bracketology, excluding Minnesota, are the 3 that he has taking them right now. So by that breakdown, it looks like he just needed to put one more team into the Last 4.

His 'bracket math' updated at 11 am EST still has as as a lock, and only has 7 'bubble' teams with 3 'in' and 4 'out'. Did he just pick as at random as the 4th team 'in'?

Bracketology Project also has us "last four in," BUT...

http://bracketproject.50webs.com/matrix.htm

Bracketology Project does have us as one of last four in, HOWEVER we are head and shoulders above the other 3. Their "last 4":

Minnesota - listed in on 53 of 56 brackets
SDSU - 44 of 56
Maryland - 37 of 56
Creighton - 32 of 56

This Bracketology project list will continue to be fluid for the next several hours, might be worth checking later on

Maybe this is somewhat the point that Lunardi is getting at - he has to choose four teams for the "last 4", even though at this point there is only one bracket buster left (Miss St)

BTW - their first 4 out
St. Mary's - 28 of 56
PSU - 27 of 56
Ariz - 16 of 56
FL - 15 of 56

http://bracketproject.50webs.com/matrix.htm

Bracketology Project does have us as one of last four in, HOWEVER we are head and shoulders above the other 3. Their "last 4":

I'm not sure I'd say that the project has us as one of the last 4 in; 16 of the brackets haven't been updated since Friday morning (some even prior to that). You'd have to look at only the most recent brackets to get a true indication of where the cut line lies.

I'm not sure I'd say that the project has us as one of the last 4 in; 16 of the brackets haven't been updated since Friday morning (some even prior to that). You'd have to look at only the most recent brackets to get a true indication of where the cut line lies.

Great point - I also see that of the 3 brackets (of 56) in which we are NOT listed, 2 of them have not been updated since last Monday (3/9)

Top Bottom