Luke Falk

Nomellini

Reaction score
I had not seen him play before but I was aware of his numbers. They seemed to imply that he is more than just the quick-release, nickel and dimer we saw last night. The downfield coverage was outstanding, especially #5, who was locked up with their best guy for much of the game. His animated gestures after making a play on the Cougar sideline really irked their fans. I thought that when the game was slipping away, Falk might throw some deep balls in hopes of at least drawing some PI calls. It seemed clear that he is not used to getting hit. His body language reminded me some of Jay Cutler after he got knocked around some. An article in the San Diego paper this morning suggested that he stay in school for another year.

I had not seen him play before but I was aware of his numbers. They seemed to imply that he is more than just the quick-release, nickel and dimer we saw last night. The downfield coverage was outstanding, especially #5, who was locked up with their best guy for much of the game. His animated gestures after making a play on the Cougar sideline really irked their fans. I thought that when the game was slipping away, Falk might throw some deep balls in hopes of at least drawing some PI calls. It seemed clear that he is not used to getting hit. His body language reminded me some of Jay Cutler after he got knocked around some. An article in the San Diego paper this morning suggested that he stay in school for another year.

In the end, he had the dirtiest jersey on the field. Our guys knocked him around pretty good. He could have done himself a favor by throwing it away a few more times...

Top Bottom