Love Natalie Kane

Tater

f.k.a. "Tubtastic"
Reaction score
But I wish she would've kept the brunette hair. I wonder if she was advised to go blond to progress her career.

I think she does a great job regardless of hair color. Anyone know her back story?

How did Tim Brewster get a sideline job with Fox?

Did you ok this thread with dp. They might move this to the off-topic once he has a cow.

Yup, the reporter for the Gophers weekly TV show is the same as ND HS football. Good call.

saw her at the fair this year walking around with her parents. she seemed like a regular joette

I actually knew Natalie pretty well back in the day. She used to date a former Gopher hockey player (this was when she was on the Twolves danceline) and I am friends with him. She's as nice as she is pretty, i'm glad to see her doing well.

Bob how old are you? IMO, you come across as a guy much older.

anyone know where natalie kane grew up? she from the minneapolis area?

cool. to sound even more stalker-esque, do you know how old she is? looks to be late 20's or early 30's. hey........just a 30 something guy wondering about 30 something guy kinds of things. :eek: :pig:

I don't think that stuff is stalkerish, if she were more famous it would be on wiki. But she is 29 or 30. I'm not entirely sure, I can't remember if she was a year in school younger than myself or in my year. But yeah, she is 29 or 30.

In case you're wondering, I don't know her garage code or where she lives...jk

I don't think that stuff is stalkerish, if she were more famous it would be on wiki. But she is 29 or 30. I'm not entirely sure, I can't remember if she was a year in school younger than myself or in my year. But yeah, she is 29 or 30.

In case you're wondering, I don't know her garage code or where she lives...jk

well played sir, well played. now go find me that garage code and address. ;-)

Freda Felcher? From Cranston? Yeah, I know her. I mean, I remember you talking about her.

Does a nice job on wcco also. Very sharp young lady.

My girlfriend thinks I'm a stalker!...well...she's not my girlfriend YET!

2R0

When she used to do Gopher weekly, or whatever that show was called, the dudes would get so nervous when she'd interview them. Can't blame them.

Also, I've developed a new sport/hobby - Motorjacking. It's a jumping jack/motor boat mashup. It's awesome

Badger Black and Red

But I wish she would've kept the brunette hair. I wonder if she was advised to go blond to progress her career.

I think she does a great job regardless of hair color. Anyone know her back story?

Don't care about her hair color. Do care about the color of her clothes, Badger black and red. If she is going to emcee a Golden Gopher football show on the Big Ten Network, then the least she could do is wear maroon and gold. At first I thought she was a Texas Tech Red Raider. Just another dagger in the heart of our football program. By wearing Badger colors, she is disrespecting our football program. Not sure if it is her decision or Fox Sports North, which is thick as theives with the NFL organized crime cartel.

Purdue Golden Girl

Apparently black is a Wisconsin color now.

dpodoll68,
1. This week Natalie is looking more like a Purdue Golden Girl, Missouri Tiger, Wake Forest Demon Deacon, or Army Black Knight. Which is it? Please do tell me. At least she got one of our two colors right. So help me, what colors do you see when you look at Bucky Badger? http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...F-HL0QGc8sWoDw&sqi=2&ved=0CDEQ9QEwBA&dur=6077
2. While I am on the subject of Fox Sports North, why do they play this thumping noise which sounds something from Led Zeppelin’s “Houses of the Holy?” Whatever happened to our traditional fight songs? The Rouser is one of the best fight songs in the nation, but nobody remembers it anymore because you never hear it. Why doesn’t Fox Sports North play “The Rouser?” Or are they under orders from Ziggy Wilf and the NFL not to play any music that might stir some positive emotion for the University of Minnesota football team? I mean, I can believe it, since Fox has a big contract to broadcast NFL games.
3. So kind sir, tell me why I am wrong again. Thank you.

Ha. Only on Gopherhole would a guy pick an argument on a thead like this.

Reading this threat-- You guys suck and clearly don't get snatch.

Her younger sister is even hotter, blonde with huge cans. Natalie has dated a lot of random *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#s, so most dudes 25-40 who aren't fat with a working c0ck have a SLIGHT chance.

Top Bottom