Love it!

Is this sarcasm? Or a metaphor? Or an unknown acronym. Or a celebration of breasts. Or are you serious and quite confused?

Isn't our stadium TITS?
That was a phrase I remember from the early '70s or late '60s ... thought it originated from California. We should really nip this in the bud before some other boob uses it. ... :cool02:

Welcome to the Tits megathread aka the Charlie Weis zone.

That was a phrase I remember from the early '70s or late '60s ... thought it originated from California. We should really nip this in the bud before some other boob uses it. ... :cool02:

This phrase is still going strong my friend. It is used frequently...yes, our stadium is tits. Eric Decker is tits...etc.

Jesus Tits, are tits ever tits brother :)

So what you're saying is that "TITS" is a positive comparison phrase kind of like saying, "I have to go take a Badger, and wipe my Hawkeye." would be a negative comparison phrase. Right? :D

Awesome rocking BOOBAGE

Majorboobage.PNG

Really!?!? Im actually sad that I wasted glucose feeding brain cells to read this thread.

Love It!

So what you're saying is that "TITS" is a positive comparison phrase kind of like saying, "I have to go take a Badger, and wipe my Hawkeye." would be a negative comparison phrase. Right? :D

I'm going to start using these terms in everyday life.

That's an awesome idea, by the way (Thank You).

Top Bottom