Louisville still struggling

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
Cardinals lose again, this time at home to UNLV. Hope the 'Ville starts playing to its potential pretty soon. Kentucky up next.

Gonzaga also lost

Utah beat Gonzaga by one point, 65-66. That's the Zags third consecutive loss.

I bet Boner4Goldy is calling for Mark Few's head as well. :cool:

I hope they wait one more game before they start playing to their potential. UK needs the W.

Screw that. We need Louisville to be good from here on out. In NO WAY do we want UK to win that game. Why the hell do we care if UK needs a freaking win. C'mon FOT.

The Louisville press will destroy UK anyway. The Gophers and UNLV have excellent guard play that pretty much negates the press. Pitino's press this season is one the best you'll ever encounter and we defeated it with Nolen and Devoe. UK's point guards are atrocious and love to turn the ball over, even without pressure. UK may have 30+ turnovers. I don't see it being close, quite frankly.

I second what TJ said. Who gives a rat's a*s about Kentucky? The Gophers didn't beat them two weeks ago.

Any Gopher fan wanting Kentucky to beat Louisville isn't paying attention to what's important. Gophers have to take care of their own business, but it sure wouldn't hurt if Louisville rights the ship and becomes what most everyone thought they'd be at the beginning of the season.

Perhaps Louisville is not what most everyone thought they would be.....:confused:

"Perhaps Louisville is not what most everyone thought they would be."

A valid point. At this point, that appears to be true. Hopefully that changes beginning with the Kentucky game. It's certainly not going to get any easier for the Cardinals once Big East play begins.

Any Gopher fan wanting Kentucky to beat Louisville isn't paying attention to what's important.
Therein is the rub: FoT stands for "Friend (or Fan) Of Tubby" and not GopherFriend (or GopherFan). Where the two interests coincide, FoT is fine ... but he's no GopherFan and the Gophers have a lower priority with him than with us.

Maybe Tubby's web site could have a forum and he could post there? :rolleyes:

And if FoT would post there, he could get no replies, just like he deserves on this board.

Win vs Louisville basketball = Win vs Illinois football... the longer the season goes on, the less impressive this win becomes.

Good point. Hopefully Louisville doesn't crash & burn to the extent the Illini football team did.

Just want them to be an NCAA qualifying team come March, that would suffice. I still expect Pitino to coax that out of 'em, even if they prove not to be Final Four material.

I hope they wait one more game before they start playing to their potential. UK needs the W.

Even though I think FOT has brought some good stuff to this board, Louisville got healthy against UK at UK last year and pounded the crap out of them. I hope for a worse beating AT Louisville this Sunday.

FOT shows more love to the Gophers than lots of folks who post around here. Hope this helps.

Just want them to be an NCAA qualifying team come March, that would suffice. I still expect Pitino to coax that out of 'em, even if they prove not to be Final Four material.

I agree SS. I think Louisville will still win a lot of games. They'll be tough at home and will get a couple of quality wins in that league. This win will still be impressive by year's end, IMO.

Top Bottom