lots of single seats

Donovan

Reaction score
I'm on the waiting list and just logged into the site after setting my new password. I'm surprised how many decent consecutive seats are still available (mostly in the four corners upper deck, which is okay). I'm #72 on the list and pick around 11 AM Monday June 8th.

I noticed a lot single seats still out there. I even found some single seats in the same row in a great section: Section 208, row 13 and seats 7 & 21. When are they going to move people around to double up these seats? Single seats in the same row would be a piece of cake to re-configure.

I doubt they will move people around as everybody picked their own seats. The ticket office would have to ask everybody before they moved them.

I doubt they will move people around as everybody picked their own seats. The ticket office would have to ask everybody before they moved them.

They specifically said they reserved the right to move people to avoid the situation of having multiple single seats in the same row, so I expect that particular row will get shifted one seat left or right to fix that situation. Not much can be done about 1 seat in an entire row without jacking up some people's selections.

Top Bottom