Lord...USC is AWFUL

ShowinGoldyLove

Reaction score
I know they lost at home to Cal Poly 42-36, lost @ home to Nebraska, barely squeaked by Cal State Northridge and Morgan State, are 326th in the country in pts/game, 327th in rebs/game, shoot 44% from the field, and 29% from 3, but my Lord, they are an awful team.

They haven't looked good so far, but the Gophers have given a nice effort (hustle). I wouldn't go near the "awful" adjective you did. "Awful" to me means turning it over often, getting few shots or airballing a bunch. They're clanking shots thousands of miles from their home campus. They're not the first team that ever did that.

I reserve any more analysis until the game's over (37-22 now). With the way Tubby's D leads to open 3's, a Gopher lead never means much.

Seriously? They're shooting 25% from the field and have 23 pts with 12 min left in the game, without any semblance of an offense or ability to put the ball in the basket.

For a BCS conference team, I think they they are surely awful.

I know they lost at home to Cal Poly 42-36, lost @ home to Nebraska, barely squeaked by Cal State Northridge and Morgan State, are 326th in the country in pts/game, 327th in rebs/game, shoot 44% from the field, and 29% from 3, but my Lord, they are an awful team.

They also lost on a buzzer beater to a pretty good San Diego State team on the road and were tied with undefeated UNLV (who knocked UNC from #1) at halftime. So they may not always be this bad.

Top Bottom