Looks Like Rain For The Spring Game

Ski U Master

Reaction score
Bring your raincoats and ponchos. Weather.com says 80% chance of rain and high temp around 50.

I thought they should have kept it in the dome one last time, until they get the new stadium. I know all the arguements about going to Saint Thomas but why switch. If the Weather is going to be rain all day I would switch it to the Dome.

Bring on the rain!!! That's the best kind of football!!!

If the Weather is going to be rain all day I would switch it to the Dome.

What? NO!
If it looks like it may rain on Septeber 12 should they move the Air Force game to the dome too?

Gopher football and the dome have nothing to do with each other anymore. Gopher football is an outdoor product now. (except for the game in Syracuse this fall)

Eric Decker and the Gopher baseball team are playing Purdue at 2 p.m. Saturday if you want to go to the dome Saturday afternoon.

I thought they should have kept it in the dome one last time, until they get the new stadium. I know all the arguements about going to Saint Thomas but why switch. If the Weather is going to be rain all day I would switch it to the Dome.
As I walked out of the Dome last November, I turned and looked at the building and said to my wife "I'm never coming back here again".

I intend to stick to that, unless the Final 4 comes back to town. Otherwise, the Dome is dead to me.

Bring your raincoats and ponchos. Weather.com says 80% chance of rain and high temp around 50.

It's pretty much a law that it has to be cold and rainy the day of Spring Jam. They should have realized this when they planned the Spring Game for the same day.

What? NO!
If it looks like it may rain on Septeber 12 should they move the Air Force game to the dome too?

Gopher football and the dome have nothing to do with each other anymore. Gopher football is an outdoor product now. (except for the game in Syracuse this fall)

The Gophers move their practices inside when it rains....do we have to get rid of the indoor practice facility now?

It's pretty much a law that it has to be cold and rainy the day of Spring Jam. They should have realized this when they planned the Spring Game for the same day.

Ha ha ha...touche. :D

Top Bottom