Looks like Minnesota vs. Cal will be the ESPN game; UNC vs. E. Carolina on ESPN2

Reaction score
Nice! I will be at the game so will not affect me, but just an FYI for those who will be watching on T.V. You should be happy the game got the ESPN slot as you won't have to listen to Pam Ward and that other idiot over on ESPN2 (i.e. the clueless ones who called the Minnesota vs. Syracuse game).

I was impressed with how the stadium looked on BTN last week from the re-airing I saw, I wonder how it will look on ESPN. Too bad I will be there in person...maybe it'll be an instant classic that I can watch some other time.

Who will be in the booth for ESPN?

Dave Pasch (play-by-play), Bob Griese (analyst), Chris Spielman (analyst), according to Big Ten Network.

Dave Pasch (play-by-play), Bob Griese (analyst), Chris Spielman (analyst), according to Big Ten Network.

Thank you. This team is good news (I think) for those of us on the outside of TCF looking in.

Thank you. This team is good news (I think) for those of us on the outside of TCF looking in.

At least Pasch is...he's good. Look for him to get promoted to either the choice 2:30 ABC slot or the & PM ESPN SEC slot in the near future....

Griese....well you get what you get. Spielman can be good can be bad, but at least the comments should be quite pro Big 10 with a buckeye and a boilermaker in the booth...

I was impressed with how the stadium looked on BTN last week from the re-airing I saw, I wonder how it will look on ESPN. Too bad I will be there in person...maybe it'll be an instant classic that I can watch some other time.

Get DVR. You'll be amazed you lived without it!

the last time this happened we wore the all gold uni's and they said we looked like jars of mustard...i really hope they go to the maroon jerseys and gold pants. just my opinion.

Nice! I will be at the game so will not affect me, but just an FYI for those who will be watching on T.V. You should be happy the game got the ESPN slot as you won't have to listen to Pam Ward and that other idiot over on ESPN2 (i.e. the clueless ones who called the Minnesota vs. Syracuse game).

No doubt. Ray Bentley was a pretty good LB for the Bills, but he sucks (and washes) balls as a color analyst.

Get DVR. You'll be amazed you lived without it!

+1 I wouldn't have survived the first four years of my son's life without it. Especially for parents of small kids, a DVR is worth every penny and then some. You don't have to miss anything with the constant interruptions.

I will be at the game tomorrow...and it will be waiting for me on my DVR when I get home.

I will be recording it on my DVR. I am very happy not to have the Pam Ward Paulus love fest team. I will be at the game and I am looking forward to a beautiful day at the Brickhouse. As far as how it will look on TV, I'm thinking it will look very much like the Aug 22 scrimmage... except for one BIG detail... it will be FULL. I bet it looks awesome again.

I do wish that 11:00 AM starts were 1:00 PM starts but oh well. It will be fun.

Top Bottom