Looking to sell 2012 Season Ticket Package

halfrack

halfrack
Reaction score
I'm looking to sell my 2012 season ticket package. The seats are in Section 111 (visitors sideline, 35-40 yard line), Row 5, seats 23/24 (aisle seats). Seats are great!!! I also have a parking pass in the Oak Street Ramp. With 2 children under 2, graduate school, and a new job, it will be tough for me to make any games.

I'm looking to sell the entire package for $1000. That is an approximately 10% discount off of what I have to pay. I want to keep the rights to the tickets for future use and am willing to look at splitting tickets in the future.

I would be willing to take half of the payment in April when I have to pay for them and half of the payment in August when they arrive.

I'm looking to sell my 2012 season ticket package. The seats are in Section 111 (visitors sideline, 35-40 yard line), Row 5, seats 23/24 (aisle seats). Seats are great!!! I also have a parking pass in the Oak Street Ramp. With 2 children under 2, graduate school, and a new job, it will be tough for me to make any games.

I'm looking to sell the entire package for $1000. That is an approximately 10% discount off of what I have to pay. I want to keep the rights to the tickets for future use and am willing to look at splitting tickets in the future.

I would be willing to take half of the payment in April when I have to pay for them and half of the payment in August when they arrive.

hey halfrack...sounds like you've got a full plate with the young family, grad school, new job, etc.

just a suggestion...I wouldn't worry too much about hanging on to anything, in order to "keep the rights to the tickets for future use"...if you know what I mean;)

there will be plenty of future opportunities to jump back in, when you're ready.

let's look at the home football schedule for 2012:

Date Opponent Projected ticket cost on SE 4th St. 30 min. B4 kickoff

Sat, Sep 08 New Hampshire $5

Sat, Sep 15 Western Michigan $5

Sat, Sep 22 Syracuse $8

Sat, Oct 13 Northwestern $10

Sat, Oct 27 Purdue $10

Sat, Nov 03 Michigan $15

Sat, Nov 24 Michigan State $15

The 'market prices' for tickets will be substantially lower than your generous offer of a 10% discount, so you may want to revisit your investment idea, before you have to cough up your May payment...

you can always make a donation to the Williams Fund instead, if you're so inclined

Good luck

The Michigan game should be worth a little more, otherwise those values appear valid.

Money gets in the way of everything. I feel the OP's pain. It's a tough call to make. I rationalized bad football in the dome to get myself a nice spot in the Bank, "If they ever get better." I was unemployed during the first two years at the Bank, but I stuck it out just because it meant that much to me and, in the grand scheme of things, Gopher football is really cheap. If I average out what I pay for parking, food and beer, I get to see seven games a year from the 5th row for less than $400. Can't beat it.

Does anyone know how much it costs to park in the gold or maroon lots for the upcoming season.
thank you in advance.

It's the $2500 you have to donate that is the killer. I think the parking is only $150.

LOL easiest thing would be not renewing this fall - but you're waiting for the Rose Bowl season!

Top Bottom