Look at this unbelievably racist, IDIOT

kg21

Reaction score
Bill Clinton, sometimes as late as 11:30 at night, would call me and ask why I am not getting the bill through. LMAO

You can add Clinton to the racist list.

Are any dems not racist?

Last edited:

GoodasGold

Reaction score

kg21

Reaction score
The outrage over Gruden made me think of this thread.

It doesn't matter if they are victims of society, they will hit my mom with a lead pipe, beat up my wife, shoot my sister, take on my sons........THEY MUST BE TAKEN OFF THE STREET!

#2Gopher

Reaction score
I'd suggest watching the whole thing for context. But go to the 5 minute mark if you like to get to the meat and potatoes of how racist this clown is. It's beyond belief listening to him.

You think he is racist now? I've changed my mind on many things over the years. I grew up in a small town where I had racist, demeaning thoughts. Are you going to judge me of where I'm at today or where I'm at in the past? Are you going to allow me change my views after learning? Shouldn't we always be learning for that matter?

Back to Biden, it is clear that Trump is a much more racist and evil person than Biden who runs away when auditors show up, and hides behind a mountain of attorneys trying to protect him. He wants to run for president so that he won't be held accountable for his actions and hide. His support for the anti-native narrative at the Braves game the other night is an example of his racist attitude. If you support that, then you have more thoughts buried deep into your brain that are going to take awhile to overcome. Most of these people have parents that had these thoughts, so its been a life long learning of racist tones.

For that matter I can't believe you brought up Biden from many years ago when we're still dealing with all Trumps racist actions.

I would hope that you would acknowledge that people admit when they make mistakes. Clinton I know has done a poor job of it. Bush never did for his reasons taking us to war, Powell screwed up and he acknowledge it. Yes many racist people out there, yes many people have made mistakes in general. Allow them to own up to it. Apparently you're not allowing Biden to change his mind or acknowledge that he made a mistake.

kg21

Reaction score
You think he is racist now? I've changed my mind on many things over the years. I grew up in a small town where I had racist, demeaning thoughts. Are you going to judge me of where I'm at today or where I'm at in the past? Are you going to allow me change my views after learning? Shouldn't we always be learning for that matter?

Back to Biden, it is clear that Trump is a much more racist and evil person than Biden who runs away when auditors show up, and hides behind a mountain of attorneys trying to protect him. He wants to run for president so that he won't be held accountable for his actions and hide. His support for the anti-native narrative at the Braves game the other night is an example of his racist attitude. If you support that, then you have more thoughts buried deep into your brain that are going to take awhile to overcome. Most of these people have parents that had these thoughts, so its been a life long learning of racist tones.

For that matter I can't believe you brought up Biden from many years ago when we're still dealing with all Trumps racist actions.

I would hope that you would acknowledge that people admit when they make mistakes. Clinton I know has done a poor job of it. Bush never did for his reasons taking us to war, Powell screwed up and he acknowledge it. Yes many racist people out there, yes many people have made mistakes in general. Allow them to own up to it. Apparently you're not allowing Biden to change his mind or acknowledge that he made a mistake.
WTF

How old is Biden in that video?

biden was asked about it later and said he stood behind it.

Make this a pay site, mods!

Top Bottom