Locksley, Taulia, TE Chigoziem Okonkwo, S Jordan Mosley presser videos

Dammit they had a bye before this game? Ugh.

Gained a lot of respect for Locksley listening to him speak very candidly.

Maybe the bye week to double prep for a team is a myth. And Maryland seems more hurt than most by them.

Maryland is a trap game. They are a dangerous team. They have recruited well. Their problem is injuries more so than MN.

Maryland is a trap game. They are a dangerous team. They have recruited well. Their problem is injuries more so than MN.
Maryland has 0 quality wins and got destroyed by the two good teams they’ve played. They’ve been out scored 117-31 in their losses. They are not good and are very injured. If you want to get past being an occasionally decent program and earn respect, you can’t lose to a team like Maryland. Trap games are a farce, like teams being better off a bye.

Maryland has 0 quality wins and got destroyed by the two good teams they’ve played. They’ve been out scored 117-31 in their losses. They are not good and are very injured. If you want to get past being an occasionally decent program and earn respect, you can’t lose to a team like Maryland. Trap games are a farce, like teams being better off a bye.
Thats how we felt last year and they beat us! Can’t take them lightly this year. Revenge is on our minds.

Not disputing the point but the same can be said for Bolling Green. Yuck.

Increasingly thinking this one will be fine. No elements issues. Home game. Just need for the punting to be good in case we're sputtering on offense.

Fully expecting the D to show up. Nice feeling actually.

Again, and I cannot stress this enough, it doesn’t matter what anyone on here says or does. None of us impact the game.
How dare you! If we think about, wonder about, or even muse about teams we are not playing during any given championship week we are liable to lose.

Not disputing the point but the same can be said for Bolling Green. Yuck.

Increasingly thinking this one will be fine. No elements issues. Home game. Just need for the punting to be good in case we're sputtering on offense.

Fully expecting the D to show up. Nice feeling actually.
The D showing up is the greatest revelation of my fandom.

I agree. So, those of us who are maintaining a cautious sense of uncertainty shouldn't impact the game either.
You be cautious and uncertain. But to say we can’t lose focus is insane.

While it is true none of us have any impact on the games I would say we are plugged in a lot more than your average football fan, or casual KFAN Vikings fan. I think a lot of the keyboard warriors on here have been correct on quite a few things, for example when we talked about the offense being too vanilla and predictable and had to change we were 100 per cent correct. Some of us do intensive study on the offensive line and show who and what are the problems. This is actually a very good site and a lot of good information is presented on it.

I know we may not influence any games, but I wonder how much what we are talking about is also being talked about and presented in the Gopher War room and behind closed doors. I bet quite a bit.

Exactly, this reminds me all the hand wringing over Colorado. Yes, obviously we can lose to anyone if we play bad, but we shouldn’t have to have a A+ game to win this one.

Locks talked about his TEs a bunch...Nebraska relied on TEs a lot to move ball...

He also sounded like he thinks his defense looks a lot better when he doesn't have 3-4 CBs out and that he should get some back this week.

He is creative on offense...extra time to game plan helps.

I would expect Maryland to try and isolate Te's and Wr's against the linebackers specifically Sori-Marin and Gibbens on similar deep dig and crossing routes. Our Safeties hopefully will get some opportunities at some picks.

TE on Minnesota: dline is really good, secondary is okay

Locks talked about his TEs a bunch...Nebraska relied on TEs a lot to move ball...

He also sounded like he thinks his defense looks a lot better when he doesn't have 3-4 CBs out and that he should get some back this week.

He is creative on offense...extra time to game plan helps.
I’d argue that Austin Allen at 6’8” is better than the 6’2” and 6’1” options Maryland will roll out there. Stats back that up as well as Allen has like a hundred more yards than both Maryland tight ends combined.

Top Bottom