Mind of a Scientist
- Nov 22, 2008
- Reaction score
1. The polls say otherwise.1. No they don't. Yes it is.
2. No there weren't.
3. If true, very sad.
4. No Comment - I know nothing about Liz
5. If true, God help us all.
2. Yes, there were. Start with Antrim County, Michigan where Dominion admits votes for Trump were switched electronically to Biden. The list of anomalies is so long that its indisputable. You may not want them investigated, but they're self evident.
3. You can support contesting the electors, without supporting the riot. That's the mainstream position in the mew GOP. If you want to vote for Romney/Cheney 2024, be my guest, but Trump didnt win in spite of the Neocons like Cheney/Romney, he won because of them.
4. Like the other corrupt Neocons she worked to undermine Trump ( I.e.. The voters) the entire Trump presidency. She coordinated anonymous op-eds, organized former Defense Secretaries to publish papers objecting to Trump's peace agenda & voted for an obviously corrupt impeachment. Its all out in the open, look it up. Why should she be in a leadership position if she opposes the wishes of the voters she's supposed to represent?
5. Trump got more votes than any POTUS in history, with 74 million. He got a higher % of minority voters than any GOP Presidential candidate since 1960. He is a phenomenon, and unquestionably controls the GOP now. If it wasn't already obvious....ask Liz Cheney.