Liz Cheney Slaps Down Trump's Attempt To Redefine 2020 Election As 'THE BIG LIE'

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
1. No they don't. Yes it is.
2. No there weren't.
3. If true, very sad.
4. No Comment - I know nothing about Liz
5. If true, God help us all.
1. The polls say otherwise.
2. Yes, there were. Start with Antrim County, Michigan where Dominion admits votes for Trump were switched electronically to Biden. The list of anomalies is so long that its indisputable. You may not want them investigated, but they're self evident.
3. You can support contesting the electors, without supporting the riot. That's the mainstream position in the mew GOP. If you want to vote for Romney/Cheney 2024, be my guest, but Trump didnt win in spite of the Neocons like Cheney/Romney, he won because of them.
4. Like the other corrupt Neocons she worked to undermine Trump ( I.e.. The voters) the entire Trump presidency. She coordinated anonymous op-eds, organized former Defense Secretaries to publish papers objecting to Trump's peace agenda & voted for an obviously corrupt impeachment. Its all out in the open, look it up. Why should she be in a leadership position if she opposes the wishes of the voters she's supposed to represent?
5. Trump got more votes than any POTUS in history, with 74 million. He got a higher % of minority voters than any GOP Presidential candidate since 1960. He is a phenomenon, and unquestionably controls the GOP now. If it wasn't already obvious....ask Liz Cheney.

golf

Reaction score
2. Yes, there were. Start with Antrim County, Michigan where Dominion admits votes for Trump were switched electronically to Biden. The list of anomalies is so long that its indisputable. You may not want them investigated, but they're self evident.
3. You can support contesting the electors, without supporting the riot. That's the mainstream position in the mew GOP. If you want to vote for Romney/Cheney 2024, be my guest, but Trump didnt win in spite of the Neocons like Cheney/Romney, he won because of them.
4. Like the other corrupt Neocons she worked to undermine Trump ( I.e.. The voters) the entire Trump presidency. She coordinated anonymous op-eds, organized former Defense Secretaries to publish papers objecting to Trump's peace agenda & voted for an obviously corrupt impeachment. Its all out in the open, look it up. Why should she be in a leadership position if she opposes the wishes of the voters she's supposed to represent?
5. Trump got more votes than any POTUS in history, with 74 million. He got a higher % of minority voters than any GOP Presidential candidate since 1960. He is a phenomenon, and unquestionably controls the GOP now. If it wasn't already obvious....ask Liz Cheney.
...or ask Pierre Delecto ☺. It is personal to them. Their trump hatred has nothing to do with what is best for the country.

GopherJake

Reaction score
When do you return to work release jail, CantStopReekinGopher? I’m sure you rule the roost in lockup. In the real world, you are a troll and seditious asshat.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
...or ask Pierre Delecto ☺. It is personal to them. Their trump hatred has nothing to do with what is best for the country.

Of course, it's personal to us, we LOVE our country and will defend everyone's right to disagree with us, as long as they do so lawfully and legally, otherwise game on bogey. Remember we're smarter, younger, own all the servers and they're more of us than utes.

Let my brother James break it down for y'all -

golfing18now

Reaction score
I don't agree with this.

I find it shocking that Trump could garner any intelligent person's vote in 2020, however the Ds put up a fairly weak candidate, well past his prime. And 1/6 had not occurred.

Any upcoming vote for an R that voted to challenge the election on 1/6 in support of the Big Lie or anyone still supporting the Big Lie at this point in time, including those that voted to oust Cheney, which is a vote for the Big Lie would lump you in.

Stand up, tell those people to shut their mouths, and stand with America. Publicly. Demand the end of Don Trump's influence.

I think you can remain a Republican, while voting to get rid of the seditionists and those complicit in the Big Lie. We need a functional R party. The party led by Don Trump is not functional. It's amazingly sad.

You have hit on it here. I'd probably argue the scales tipped for me about a week after the election when it became clear where this was headed, but the unwillingness to accept the results of the election is not a line I'm willing to cross personally. Absent fair and free elections and the acknowledgment of the results, who are we?

Prior to the election, my choice was binary as I'm not a third party candidate subscriber. So I needed to choose between a repugnant man who thought only about himself but whose policies I could get behind for the most part and a past his prime candidate receiving push to pass far left legislation. It wasn't a particularly hard choice for me in early November. But it also wouldn't be a hard choice for me post 1/6/2021. It just would be a different choice.

Last edited:

golf

Reaction score
Of course, it's personal to us, we LOVE our country and will defend everyone's right to disagree with us, as long as they do so lawfully and legally, otherwise game on bogey. Remember we're smarter, younger, own all the servers and they're more of us than utes.

Let my brother James break it down for y'all -

So would defending everyone's right to agree with you include threatening to get people banned from gh?

Was chikfila allowed to support salvation army? Was bari weiss allowed to keep her job? Is ICE always allowed to serve detainers as required by law? Did facebook employees forego a walkout despite their demands not being met? Was bret weinstein allowed to retain his university position despite not participating in a white out? Was nick sandman treated fairly? Were coke and boeing allowed to remain on the sideline regarding the georgia voting law? These examples are just the tip of the iceberg i'm sure and the answer to all these questions was and is no. Republicans are the party of personal choices, personal accountability, and freedom. As seen above, democrats are the party of government control and personal victimhood.

Regarding the numbers, it is interesting that democrats may have underestimated the intelligence of voters. Despite dems trying to buy votes by giving away free stuff, working class strongly went for trump. Black vote for trump also significantly jumped despite the 24/7 media narrative that he is racist. Might be wise to not be too optimistic about the country turning left quite yet.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
So would defending everyone's right to agree with you include threatening to get people banned from gh?
SMH, so you can't differentiate when someone is saying something tongue-in-cheek either, Spoons, huh? How in the Lord would have that power, think, and if I wanted to go that route, I would have with those who spewed vulgarities at me - which I didn't.

Was chikfila allowed to support salvation army? Was bari weiss allowed to keep her job? Is ICE always allowed to serve detainers as required by law? Did facebook employees forego a walkout despite their demands not being met? Was bret weinstein allowed to retain his university position despite not participating in a white out? Was nick sandman treated fairly? Were coke and boeing allowed to remain on the sideline regarding the georgia voting law? These examples are just the tip of the iceberg i'm sure and the answer to all these questions was and is no. Republicans are the party of personal choices, personal accountability, and freedom. As seen above, democrats are the party of government control and personal victimhood.

Not sure what your day consists of, but going through and answering your myriad of questions, isn't in my planner, productive or beneficial to my life. So good for you and a WOOHOO too!
My comment regarding "lawful and legal" was of course regarding the insurrection as there was a hearing about it, and deniers positing that it didn't even occur; no condemnation from you there mr. self righteous, shocking.
Regarding the numbers, it is interesting that democrats may have underestimated the intelligence of voters. Despite dems trying to buy votes by giving away free stuff, working class strongly went for trump. Black vote for trump also significantly jumped despite the 24/7 media narrative that he is racist. Might be wise to not be too optimistic about the country turning left quite yet.
Whilst you may eke out a win in the midterms that's not a growth strategy, Daytrader/checkers player. To wit: in Texas there are currently 9 legal Hispanic babies born for every white one. Dump won 33% (Most since Bush 43 won ~40%, so I doubt that you're panacea moving forward - I'll take the 6 votes and give you the 3 any day of the week and twice on Sunday kiddo, is that math savvy enough for you? Also the most important issue for suburban woman votes is peace and stability, who projects more of that Biden or Dump. It's a trick rhetorical question. So, unless you plan on rounding up all the black and brown people and repealing women's right to vote, you're F'ed moving forward - although I probably just described your oasis.

Lastly, I decided naively to give you another chance, despite your racist tropes with the Shut Up and Dribble & misappropriating MLK's comments on the content of character and applying it to white people as if we're an endangered species (LMAO), and will now bid you adieu. I was taught when I first started hunting, that if you ever encounter a rabid critter, get the heck away and put distance between yourselves as they ain't right in their mind and you need to have pity for them.
Hopefully one day you'll find peace in your soul and mind.

Last edited:

saintpaulguy

Reaction score

Exactly how does the sore loser festival fit into personal responsibility?

golf

Reaction score
Exactly how does the sore loser festival fit into personal responsibility?

He claimed that libs are open minded and accepting of all views. I gave examples that show the opposite.

STPGopher

Reaction score

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/01/29/trump-black-voters-cash-giveaways-108072

Spoofin

Reaction score
SMH, so you can't differentiate when someone is saying something tongue-in-cheek either, Spoons, huh? How in the Lord would have that power, think, and if I wanted to go that route, I would have with those who spewed vulgarities at me - which I didn't.

Not sure what your day consists of, but going through and answering your myriad of questions, isn't in my planner, productive or beneficial to my life. So good for you and a WOOHOO too!
My comment regarding "lawful and legal" was of course regarding the insurrection as there was a hearing about it, and deniers positing that it didn't even occur; no condemnation from you there mr. self righteous, shocking.

Whilst you may eke out a win in the midterms that's not a growth strategy, Daytrader/checkers player. To wit: in Texas there are currently 9 legal Hispanic babies born for every white one. Dump won 33% (Most since Bush 43 won ~40%, so I doubt that you're panacea moving forward - I'll take the 6 votes and give you the 3 any day of the week and twice on Sunday kiddo, is that math savvy enough for you? Also the most important issue for suburban woman votes is peace and stability, who projects more of that Biden or Dump. It's a trick rhetorical question. So, unless you plan on rounding up all the black and brown people and repealing women's right to vote, you're F'ed moving forward - although I probably just described your oasis.

Lastly, I decided naively to give you another chance, despite your racist tropes with the Shut Up and Dribble & misappropriating MLK's comments on the content of character and applying it to white people as if we're an endangered species (LMAO), and will now bid you adieu. I was taught when I first started hunting, that if you ever encounter a rabid critter, get the heck away and put distance between yourselves as they ain't right in their mind and you need to have pity for them.
Hopefully one day you'll find peace in your soul and mind.
An absolute Clown Show.

MennoSota

Reaction score
Donald Trump is NOT what is best for the country. He is a machiavellian through and through and he is playing evanjellyfish and fundamentalist Christians like Nero played the fiddle. Christians need to dump Trump.

STPGopher

Reaction score
Donald Trump is NOT what is best for the country. He is a machiavellian through and through and he is playing evanjellyfish and fundamentalist Christians like Nero played the fiddle. Christians need to dump Trump.
No qualifiers. Good post!

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

The left desperately wants the Neocons back in charge of the GOP, and why wouldn't they? They're losers, and happy to play Washington Generals to the Democrats' Harlem Globetrotters. Candidates like John McCain, and Mitt Romney were nothing but speed bumps, and I don't think the GOP even cared if they won. All these Neocons want is the money. In fact, it's easier to sit back, and collect your money when the other party is in charge.

golf

Reaction score

Trump's policies greatly benefitted our country. Evangelicals appreciated this while not appreciating some of his piccadillos in the moral arena.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

I don't think Trump is a devout Christian, but at least Christians didn't have to worry about Trump arresting them up for attending church, or pushing the idea that Christians are Domestic terrorists. Christians know who Trump is, they didn't get bamboozled, but they also know the Democrats absolutely hate them.

howeda7

Reaction score
I don't think Trump is a devout Christian, but at least Christians didn't have to worry about Trump arresting them up for attending church, or pushing the idea that Christians are Domestic terrorists.
Oh my. Has Biden started doing that already? Is his going to Church every week just a clever cover?

golf

Reaction score
The left desperately wants the Neocons back in charge of the GOP, and why wouldn't they? They're losers, and happy to play Washington Generals to the Democrats' Harlem Globetrotters. Candidates like John McCain, and Mitt Romney were nothing but speed bumps, and I don't think the GOP even cared if they won. All these Neocons want is the money. In fact, it's easier to sit back, and collect your money when the other party is in charge.

For sure. Part of the joy of the trump presidency was seeing a conservative leader with a spine. Media lost its collective mind as republicans are supposed to quietly take their whippings.

Last edited:

GopherJake

Reaction score
For sure. Part of the joy of the trump presidency was seeing a conservative leader with a spine. Media lost its collective mind as republicans are supposed to quietly take their whippings
Trump spent like a drunken sailor. That's not conservative. You guys are deluded.

jamiche

Reaction score
I don't think Trump is a devout Christian, but at least Christians didn't have to worry about Trump arresting them up for attending church, or pushing the idea that Christians are Domestic terrorists. Christians know who Trump is, they didn't get bamboozled, but they also know the Democrats absolutely hate them.
I liked it a lot better when you were telling made up Jaymar stories.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
For sure. Part of the joy of the trump presidency was seeing a conservative leader with a spine. Media lost its collective mind as republicans are supposed to quietly take their whippings.
I've alluded to this earlier today. It certainly gave him credibility with people who identify as Republican. Mind you, he's a media creation himself. Billionaire populist anti media game show host. Even I find his ability to be whatever his fans need him to be awesomely amazing.

golf

Reaction score
I've alluded to this earlier today. It certainly gave him credibility with people who identify as Republican. Mind you, he's a media creation himself. Billionaire populist anti media game show host. Even I find his ability to be whatever his fans need him to be awesomely amazing.

Well said. His republican party bona fides certainly werent impressive going into the 2016 campaign. Donald J "the Chameleon" Trump.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Well said. His republican party bona fides certainly werent impressive going into the 2016 campaign. Donald J "the Chameleon" Trump.
Um, yeah, that's because he's a modern day snake oil salesman. Divide and conquer. He's good at it. But that's only because people are stupid.

golf

Reaction score
Um, yeah, that's because he's a modern day snake oil salesman. Divide and conquer. He's good at it. But that's only because people are stupid.

Fortunately in this case the snake oil was our deliverance ☺.

Top Bottom