Liz Cheney Slaps Down Trump's Attempt To Redefine 2020 Election As 'THE BIG LIE'

howeda7

Reaction score
Mr. Graham, even my grandmother knows you are gay, and she still wonders why a nice man like Liberace never married. What secrets does Don have on you?
the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the.....

Section2

Reaction score
When is the last time Amash or Massie spoke out about what their party is doing? Amash was deeply troubled for about a week. Now: Dead silence. He's as principled as you and Susan Collins.
Amash resigned from Congress. He’s moved on to stuff like this:

howeda7

Reaction score
That’s exactly what the Trumpists have said about the 2020 election.
But those Trumpists are just the insane fringe right? And you don't believe them, right?

Many GOP'ers have openly said that states like PA and AZ should say $%% the election results and send alternate electors for the Electoral College.

What Dems have said anything equivalent to that? Name 2.

Section2

Reaction score
But those Trumpists are just the insane fringe right? And you don't believe them, right?

Many GOP'ers have openly said that states like PA and AZ should say $%% the election results and send alternate electors for the Electoral College.

What Dems have said anything equivalent to that? Name 2.
They said the election was stolen right out in the open. Just like you. I expect evidence. I haven’t seen any that could convince me.

howeda7

Reaction score
They said the election was stolen right out in the open. Just like you. I expect evidence. I haven’t seen any that could convince me.
I didn't say the election was stolen. WTF are you talking about.

That tweet just said there's no reason to believe the 2024 QOP won't follow through on what the 2020 QOP threatened. I'd love it if I'm wrong about that.

Section2

Reaction score
Bernie represents about 30% of the party which is why he got crushed once it was one on one. But you wrap yourself in this lie because it makes you feel justified going full MAGA/QOP. You have no choice! It's MAGA or Communism!

Droves! Most are leaving because housing is too expensive. Not because they're fleeing Communism.
Lol! They are selling their houses and moving because housing is too expensive?
yes droves.
bernie is a commie and almost one twice. Without shenanigans, he would have won. Good on the party for screwing him. But the youth are growing up commie. It’s coming.

howeda7

Reaction score
Lol! They are selling their houses and moving because housing is too expensive?
yes droves.
bernie is a commie and almost one twice. Without shenanigans, he would have won. Good on the party for screwing him. But the youth are growing up commie. It’s coming.
I assume many of those moving were not home owners. But rent is insane in many places.

You can call Bernie a "Commie" if you want. I don't care. He didn't "almost" win anything. Tea Party favorite Rick "Frothy Mix" Santorum was a close to winning the nomination in 2012 as Bernie was. No shenanigans required.

What is the Grand Old Party doing to educate these misguided Commie Youth and win them over?

scools12

Reaction score
Totally. I've voted for more GOP Presidents this century than Spoofin' (I assume) and I'm tied with 2. Try again.
So you disagree with being stereotyped and defined as something your not? That’s great stuff coming from you seeing that is what you do to anyone who you disagree with or who disagrees with you. According to you all those people are QAnon believers, insurrectionists and cult members.

Spoofin

Reaction score
So you disagree with being stereotyped and defined as something your not? That’s great stuff coming from you seeing that is what you do to anyone who you disagree with or who disagrees with you. According to you all those people are QAnon believers, insurrectionists and cult members.
Honestly, there is no one on this site that is more out of touch than Howie. He is a sheep that believes everything he is told to and assumes everyone who says different is lying. That is as critical as his thinking gets.

howeda7

Reaction score
Honestly, there is no one on this site that is more out of touch than Howie. He is a sheep that believes everything he is told to and assumes everyone who says different is lying.
You just accused me of lying about who I voted for. Could be a bigger hack or hypocrite?

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
I voted for the GOP before they went insane and became a cult.

Section2

Reaction score
I assume many of those moving were not home owners. But rent is insane in many places.

You can call Bernie a "Commie" if you want. I don't care. He didn't "almost" win anything. Tea Party favorite Rick "Frothy Mix" Santorum was a close to winning the nomination in 2012 as Bernie was. No shenanigans required.

What is the Grand Old Party doing to educate these misguided Commie Youth and win them over?
Ah, it’s the GOPs responsibility to oppose communism. Howies Dem party takes no responsibility. Just like with the debt. It’s the GOPs fault that Dems are spending 6T this year.
Santorum had a lead until the GOP decided to have all the contenders drop out ahead of Super Tuesday to give the nom to Romney? You are just so angry at the GOP you hold your party accountable zero.

Section2

Reaction score
I voted for the GOP before they went insane and became a cult.
You voted against Romney. You precipitated the cult. Romney was too extreme for you. Own it. If you love moderate Rs, the governor of Massachusetts is the best you’re going to get.

Section2

Reaction score

Is it in dispute in your mind that Bernie is a commie? Is your head that far up your ass?

howeda7

Reaction score
Ah, it’s the GOPs responsibility to oppose communism. Howies Dem party takes no responsibility. Just like with the debt. It’s the GOPs fault that Dems are spending 6T this year.
I said none of that.

howeda7

Reaction score
You voted against Romney. You precipitated the cult. Romney was too extreme for you. Own it. If you love moderate Rs, the governor of Massachusetts is the best you’re going to get.
Desperate flailing. You support the cult and voted for it's Dear Leader. I've been disgusted with the R's since the days of the Tea Party. You were blind to what they were and you're blind to Trump. This is all yours. Or you can leave.

Top Bottom