Liz Cheney Slaps Down Trump's Attempt To Redefine 2020 Election As 'THE BIG LIE'

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Yeah she's got big ones, much bigger than any of the Old White Eunuchs on here who support THE BIG LIE. She's the real R and y'all a bunch of ballless wonders compared to her.

WASHINGTON — Wyoming Republican Rep. Liz Cheney, who is facing scorn from her party over her statements about former President Donald Trump, called his election fraud falsehood a "big lie" on Monday and slammed fellow Republicans for perpetuating it.

"The 2020 presidential election was not stolen. Anyone who claims it was is spreading THE BIG LIE, turning their back on the rule of law, and poisoning our democratic system," the GOP caucus chair tweeted.

Her tweet came as Trump issued a tweet-like statement dubbing the results of the presidential election "THE BIG LIE," flipping on its head a phrase used during his second House-led impeachment to describe his false claims of voter fraud.

"The Fraudulent Presidential Election of 2020 will be, from this day forth, known as THE BIG LIE!" Trump said Monday in an email.

The former president made the claim in a week with a big implication for him. He was banned or suspended from social media platforms after the Jan. 6 riot. On Wednesday, Facebook's Oversight Board is set to announce its ruling on whether his suspension on the platform should be permanent.

Cheney — one of 10 Republican House members who voted to impeach Trump over his alleged incitement of the Jan. 6 Capitol riot — could be in danger of losing her position as leader of the GOP caucus due to her continued outspoken criticism of the former president, in a split from colleagues who have remained loyal to his false claims about the 2020 election being stolen.

Liz, here's an ode to you baby, you've earned it -

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score
Yeah she's got big ones, much bigger than any of the Old White Unuchs who support THE BIG LIE. She's the real R and y'all a bunch of ballless wonders compared to her.
You really are becoming the biggest fool on this site. 20-posts and 3 new threads today alone yelling whatever propaganda you can find. Not bad for someone who just a few months ago said he was done posting on tOTB.

cncmin

Reaction score
Is there seriously no legal or civil repercussions the law and/or the people can take against Trump and/or his minions? What he is doing is far beyond ridiculous and needs to stop. The future of this country depends on he, FNC, and the rest of the clown show to retract the lies. Were he to face legal repercussions, is there any doubt he'd tell the truth, just like the rest of them when they get in front of the legal system and are not allowed to lie?

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Liz Cheney is dead in the water. Last week it was leaked (I.e. she leaked) that she may run for POTUS 2024, lol. Allow me to translate: She is so completely unpopular in Wyoming that whoever Trump endorses will send her packing & this announcement creates the narrative that when she loses, its because she's so focused on being POTUS.

STPGopher

Reaction score
Is there seriously no legal or civil repercussions the law and/or the people can take against Trump and/or his minions? What he is doing is far beyond ridiculous and needs to stop. The future of this country depends on he, FNC, and the rest of the clown show to retract the lies. Were he to face legal repercussions, is there any doubt he'd tell the truth, just like the rest of them when they get in front of the legal system and are not allowed to lie?
I can't answer your question. All I can say is it looks like they are getting away with it.

Angry

Reaction score
Lol Trump is still in your head🤣🤣🤣🤣

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
Lol Trump is still in your head🤣🤣🤣🤣
No kidding. That being said, the election was a fraud, right from the start. Election integrity has been all but thrown out the window. Shameful and one of the worst things to ever happen to our country. It'll be interesting to see what the audit finds in Arizona. 100 attorneys lined up for the Dems to prevent the audit, what don't they want people to find?

GopherJake

Reaction score
No kidding. That being said, the election was a fraud, right from the start. Election integrity has been all but thrown out the window. Shameful and one of the worst things to ever happen to our country. It'll be interesting to see what the audit finds in Arizona. 100 attorneys lined up for the Dems to prevent the audit, what don't they want people to find?
I'll nominate this for dumbest post of the year. The very last thing you are is a patriot. You and all the other asshats that actually believe this are working to fuck up this country every day and the rest of us wish you would crawl in a hole and never come out.

howeda7

Reaction score
I'll nominate this for dumbest post of the year. The very last thing you are is a patriot. You and all the other asshats that actually believe this are working to fuck up this country every day and the rest of us wish you would crawl in a hole and never come out.
He's the perfect mascot for the Trumpster cult. Angry and Ignorant.

STPGopher

Reaction score
Nothing says ballot count integrity like expelling the press, and all independent observers and using 'secret' recount techniques.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/firm-recounting-arizona-ballots-wants-methods-kept-secret

jamiche

Reaction score
I think this is the fifth or sixth audit in AZ. How many are they allowed?

Lizzie's not so clean, but I'm happy that she's taking on donald. She threw her lesbian sister and her wife under the bus on the gay marriage issue a few years ago so she could stay in the good graces of the right wing. He denunciation of donald on his attempt to overturn the election was 49% principle and 51% because she's trying to position herself as the alternative to donald and donaldism in the repub party for 2024. Unfortunately, she doesn't understand that there isn't a repub party anymore. The two party system is the Democratic Party and the sedionist party. At the moment, she's not in either party.

Blizzard

Reaction score

Lol. After the Russia hoax I think you should all sit this one out.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Delta Force has the secret Dominion server stolen from the CIA base in Spain. There is no need for anything else.
C'mon, let it go. T-Ball kids who can't take a loss behave this way.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Delta Force has the secret Dominion server stolen from the CIA base in Spain. There is no need for anything else.
The only thing PD got was participation trophies.

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
Trump or cyber ninjas Counting ballots in secrecy? There is a reason the UN and other independent agencies used to monitor elections. Transparency should be part of any auditing process.
The result is pre-determined. The "Cyber Ninjas" using "secret expert" techniques will throw out enough ballots to show the QOP'ers that Trump totally won. They will then pass even more BS voter suppression laws and screech about it for the next 3 years.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

How dare you potential friend - We wuz robbed and yes, I am petty and childish enough to recall that stinking defeat some 45 years ago as Jefferson Park. Our second best player (I was naturally the best - per my Mommy), Pat Domine, made multiple errors as he was perpetually harassed by a Bee with Antfia loyalties (it was clad in black, so there can be no other explanation) and hence we lost. And yes I cried and cried, until I conned my way into a Peanut Buster Parfait - still love them.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
How dare you potential friend - We wuz robbed and yes, I am petty and childish enough to recall that stinking defeat some 45 years ago as Jefferson Park. Our second best player (I was naturally the best - per my Mommy), Pat Domine, made multiple errors as he was perpetually harassed by a Bee with Antfia loyalties (it was clad in black, so there can be no other explanation) and hence we lost. And yes I cried and cried, until I conned my way into a Peanut Buster Parfait - still love them.
We didn't give Dairy Queen to losers. Nope. Dilly bar for a win, tears for a loss.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
We didn't give Dairy Queen to losers. Nope. Dilly bar for a win, tears for a loss.
Hah, my cute game as a tyke was elite (on a good day in special lighting it still is)!! My Mom was defenseless as I constantly remind her and especially will on this upcoming Sunday.

Last edited:

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
If only we could all accept the 2020 results with the grace and dignity that Hillary and the Dems did in 2016. Picture of class.

(Not directed at you, SPG; you have more reason and objectivity than pretty much all of the loony nutjobs most people have on Ignore put together. Just a general comment.)

GopherJake

Reaction score
If only we could all accept the 2020 results with the grace and dignity that Hillary and the Dems did in 2016. Picture of class.

(Not directed at you, SPG; you have more reason and objectivity than pretty much all of the loony nutjobs most people have on Ignore put together. Just a general comment.)
Yeah. I remember that well. Cuz like she whined about the rigged 2016 election like for soooo long. And then it just kept up for months! And storming the capitol on vote counting day. That was awesome!! You fucking idiot.

cncmin

Reaction score
Idiocy.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Yeah. I remember that well. Cuz like she whined about the rigged 2016 election like for soooo long. And then it just kept up for months! And storming the capitol on vote counting day. That was awesome!! You fucking idiot.

Lol. I actually think you have a streak of reasonableness somewhere. Hillary and the Democrats were still complaining about Putin, Trump, Russia in the 2020 cycle and they will continue to as it fits their agenda.

Here's a classic, amongst many, many others for sure:

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Worst of the worst and it's not by a neck - it's akin to Secretariat winning The Belmont. by 31 lengths in '73.

Just bought my tixs for the Belmont Stakes; I am not liable for any off what I may post on that day btw.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Lol. I actually think you have a streak of reasonableness somewhere. Hillary and the Democrats were still complaining about Putin, Trump, Russia in the 2020 cycle and they will continue to as it fits their agenda.

Here's a classic, amongst many, many others for sure:

Gizzards with his usual flawless political analysis - thanks for sharing!!

1620227816438.png

Top Bottom