Reaction score
that have Minnesota offers, according to SCOUT and Rivals:

WR:
4-Star: Bryce McNeal, Minneapolis, Mn
4-Star: Dwayne Difton, Ft Lauderdale, FL
3-Star: Kris Lott, Plano, TX
3-Star: Ja-Mes Logan, Houston, TX

DL:
4-Star: Edward Nuckols, San Marcos, CA (has MN low interest)
3-Star: Nosa Eguae, Mansfield, TX
3-Star: Delano Johnson, College of the Sequoias (CA)
2-Star: Roy Philon, Lexington, KY

LB:
3-Star: Tahj Jones, Sulphur, LA

CB:
4-Star: Michael Carter, Pompano Beach, FL
4-Star: Taikwon Page, Milledgeville, GA
3-Star: Demontre Hurst, Lancaster, TX (has MN at low interest)
2-Star: Taj Johnson, Upland, CA
2-Star: Turmour Battle, Denver, CO

Safety:
3-Star: Anthony Leon, College of the Sequoias (CA) (Hope Brewster can change his mind)
3-Star: Frank Crawford, Miami, FL
2-star: Nate Berhe, Colton, CA

Athlete:
4-Star: Ronnie Wingo, Jr., St. Louis, MO
3-Star: Ronnie Kennedy, Lauderhill, FL

It appears as though Minnesota is finished recruiting the positions of QB, RB, & OL.

I wonder what surprises we'll see in the next few weeks. Who will be the next commit and will he come from the above listed recruits? Assuming there are seven spots remaining, how many will be filled from the above listed recruits? Any other names not listed as potential recruits?

Go Gophers!!

Excellent list, DL65 - thanks for putting it together and posting

Is there any lists that someone can see for free that include players that have committed and their positions? (I dont have a scout or Rivals membership)

mjg88

You can obtain the information you want for free by accessing both sites:

www.minnesota.rivals.com

www.scout.com

There are links that you can use that are free of charge. On the rivals site (Gopher Illustrated) the information of commits is on the front page. You can see the listing of commits on SCOUT by hitting the prospects link on the Minnesota site.

Welcome aboard GopherHole! I'm confident you'll enjoy the discussions and information provided by fellow Gopher fans.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays, etc. to all GopherHolers. I hope 2009 brings you good health, peace, and joy.

Go Gophers!!

Taikwon Paige????

Has he said what he's waiting for? I thought it sounded like after his visit that he was ready to commit, but that was weeks ago now. Does it have something to do with waiting for Carter to make his decision?

why don't you like Battle?
Wasn't he the guy who decommitted?

Taikwon Paige????

Has he said what he's waiting for? I thought it sounded like after his visit that he was ready to commit, but that was weeks ago now. Does it have something to do with waiting for Carter to make his decision?
Well he's got an official visit set for Louisiana Tech (hmm, really?), and appears to be looking for one at UAB. Evidently there was something he didn't like here.

I thought Battle is the guy who really wants to go here but doesn't have an offer?

Correct!

That's correct - Battle seems more like a Plan B, or Plan B-2 type of guy....

Whatever happened to Daryl Robinson? I don't see him on your list, and haven't heard him mentioned recently. Rivals still lists him as high on UM.

he is a bum and wants to get his brain damaged boxing....seems like its already damaged!

So back to recruiting -- who's the other guy Brewster referred to? I bet Carter changed his mind and originally gave the silent verbal. I don't see anyone other than Eguae on this list who may commit this week as the second of the "two commits in the next week or so" that Brewster foreshadowed.

DL65 said:
that have Minnesota offers, according to SCOUT and Rivals:

WR:
4-Star: Dwayne Difton
3-Star: Kris Lott

DL:
3-Star: Nosa Eguae -- down to us and Colorado
3-Star: Delano Johnson
2-Star: Roy Philon

CB:
2-Star: Taj Johnson
2-Star: Turmour Battle

Safety:
2-star: Nat Berhe

Athlete:
4-Star: Ronnie Wingo, Jr
3-Star: Ronnie Kennedy
Right... but back to recruiting -- who's next?

I'm really hoping Wingo is next...One more impact player on offense and we could be really good in 09 and awesome in 2010!

Top Bottom