List of All College Players in Transfer portal

Here is the list of players in the 2021 transfer portal. Go ahead and help Ben scout which players we should pick up...

He hasn't hired any coaches so thanks for volunteering gopher hole. Do we get associate hc money or just director of player development money?

Talk about a rabbit hole. . .I've only made it as far as the Anderson's. Going to a ridiculous year, all across college bb.

Doogie mentioned Kyler Edwards as a target from TT, he decided to stay in TT.

Talk about a rabbit hole. . .I've only made it as far as the Anderson's. Going to a ridiculous year, all across college bb.

Well, you can sort the database. If you sort by destination school that will knock out the 200+ who already have a commitment.

Here is the list of players in the 2021 transfer portal. Go ahead and help Ben scout which players we should pick up...

You know I thought about doing that but I thought that would be presumptuous. I thought he'd at least have a grad assistant going through the database and selecting players by criteria.

I don't feel quite as bad now that I see the the Kansas City Roos have 9 in the portal. Things are looking up. How did I miss Albany? They have 10

I don't feel quite as bad now that I see the the Kansas City Roos have 9 in the portal. Things are looking up. How did I miss Albany? They have 10

Check out UT Martin. They had what appeared to be their entire team transfer (including walk ons). I think they've landed a couple of incoming transfers though.

We have several roster spots to fill and here's some very interesting names (I know absolutely nothing about their games; but their names would create a buzz!)

Ron Artest III, transferring from Cal State-Northridge

Andre Ball, Lonzo and Lamelo's cousin, transferring from Pepperdine

Jace Bass, transferring from La. Tech (the PA announcer would love saying that name)

Jimmy Boeheim, transferring from Cornell

Demetrius Calip II, Illinois-Chicago transfer (shout out to the old Big 10 heads who remember his dad as a backup guard on Michigan's Fab Five squads)

Charlie Daniels, Stephen F. Austin transfer and a mean fiddler, pretty much a legend in Georgia

Thomasi Gilgeous-Alexander, Evansville, younger brother to Shai

Jones. Which Jones? Pick one of 13 currently in the portal, but move fast, as originally there werer 16.
----------------
On an unrelated note, remember that vaunted recruiting class that Penny Hardaway reeled in from a couple years ago? Well, the 7 man class is now standing at 2--two left for the NBA after their freshman year and three entered the portal in the last few days.

Jace Bass, transferring from La. Tech (the PA announcer would love saying that name)

Perhaps my favorite in the name department is Isaiah Poor Bear Chandler transferring from Wichita State. The "Poor Bear" part is from the Oglala Lakota ancestry on his mother's side.

Here is an update. Sorry, the height data converted into dates (so 11-jun = 6-11) when I pasted the text.
All data comes from:
https://www.verbalcommits.com/transfers/2021

- All players that went back to their original school are removed from the list, so the list currently contain 1,728 players
- 1,254 player found a "new school"
- 485 players have not found a new home (new school blank)
- 12 four star players:
1627400531264.png
- 37 Three star + players:
1627400616609.png
- 120 PG's
- 51 C
- 91 PF
- 58 SF
- 149 SG

Here is an update. Sorry, the height data converted into dates (so 11-jun = 6-11) when I pasted the text.
All data comes from:

- All players that went back to their original school are removed from the list, so the list currently contain 1,728 players
- 12 four star players:
View attachment 13450
View attachment 13451
- 120 PG's
- 51 C
- 91 PF
- 58 SF
- 149 SG
With numbers like this, it is easy to see why recruiting centers is so much more difficult than other positions.

All data comes from:

- 12 four star players:
View attachment 13450
View attachment 13451
- 120 PG's
- 51 C
- 91 PF
- 58 SF
- 149 SG
Any chance that any of these guys shown above are on the Gophers roster for 2021-22?

Top Bottom