Like this tweet

Like this even more...

Tom Dienhart ‏@BTNTomDienhart

Gophers all kneeled and had a moment of silence before practice. I never had seen that. #B1G #Minnesota

Ra'Shede Hageman. Remember the name. #Minnesota DT. A monster. #B1G http://pic.twitter.com/lJRDm2Ul :)

Yep, he is an exciting player. He is kind of like the defensive version of Gray. We rarely have seen a kid with as much physical ability as Hageman at the U, especially along the DL. He is also probably the biggest key to us having any success on defense. If he is dominant, I feel really good about our defense. If he is inconsistant, we might be in a bit of trouble up the middle.

The kid has just come such a long way, I really root for him. I remember at the end of 2010, people were writing him off. He had academic issues, he hadn't shown much (as a RS FR) and he was thought of to have a bit of an attitude problem. This kid could genuinely end up being a 1st / 2nd round type of talent, and it's a product of good coaching (nod to Horton and Kill and Co) and his own choice to not waste all of his ability.

For Rashede the sky truly is the limit, he is a BEAST in every sense of the word. You gotta believe he has matured and realized what he could be passing up if he didnt get it together. He has the potential to make a comfortable life for his family with a career in the NFL and thats an opportunity you cant pass up. Im really pushing for him this year, along with Beal since he has had to go through so much with his knee.

Like this even more...

Gophers all kneeled and had a moment of silence before practice. I never had seen that. #B1G #Minnesota

Wish I could have been there.

Top Bottom