Let's not get too excited!

gold04

Reaction score
Let's not get too excited with a win over South Dakota. Our first two games against South Dakota and MTSU (without Dasher) are preseason games. We played against some poor competition. The regular season starts next week. Hopefully after these two games the boys will be ready for much better competition. I'm glad our next three games are at home after today. Next week is when we'll find out how really good or bad we are. I hope we do well but it will be the coaches responsibility to get this team ready.

Let's not get too excited with a win over South Dakota. Our first two games against South Dakota and MTSU (without Dasher) are preseason games.
:confused:

There's no CFB preseason. And it's FOOTBALL SEASON!!!. The greatest time of the year. So don't tell people to NOT be excited. That's ridiculous. If you aren't excited yet you don't have a pulse.

GO GOPHERS!!!!

I will bet the guys will be excited to line up against SDU. If not, we could be in trouble and history has shown that. I expect a determined effort today.

The USC is not a drop dead game and the end of our season if we lose. The Young Guns on D and the new offense will improve gradually and will be a much better units by November if they can stay healthy.

One game at a time.

Let's not get too excited with a win over South Dakota. Our first two games against South Dakota and MTSU (without Dasher) are preseason games. We played against some poor competition. The regular season starts next week. Hopefully after these two games the boys will be ready for much better competition. I'm glad our next three games are at home after today. Next week is when we'll find out how really good or bad we are. I hope we do well but it will be the coaches responsibility to get this team ready.

when you posted this the game was already over?

What?

HE posted it before the game. Wonder what his thoughts are now. Hey, we all thought it was a safe win...

I'm almost convinced MTSU would've won with Dasher...

Top Bottom