Let's hear it

Weisbrod

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, the Gophers just lost to Wisconsin at home. I would like to hear what the Minnesota apologists have to say about this one. Let's hear it. I don't think there is much else you can say about this team. When are we fans going to understand that the program is treading water.

Seriously?

Than is Wisconsin treading water too? Because they are only a nut hair better than us. And that nut hair resides on the offensive line. Credit to them, they won a tough game and overcame their penalties and turnovers. We didn't. First and Goal from the 1 field goal really stung.

Than is Wisconsin treading water too? Because they are only a nut hair better than us. And that nut hair resides on the offensive line. Credit to them, they won a tough game and overcame their penalties and turnovers. We didn't. First and Goal from the 1 field goal really stung.

Yep, Wisconsin is not a good team. That's the whole point.

Well, an apoligist will say this:

Only two years of Brewster recruits are playing, and they are all JuCo's, true Spohs or true Frosh. Frustating as hell, but I think we are on the right track.

Only two years of Brewster recruits are playing, and they are all JuCo's, true Spohs or true Frosh. Frustating as hell, but I think we are on the right track.

How? I'm being serious too. Is this program in any better shape than it was 365 days ago. I wanna say yes, but I don't know if I can.

yes

Two of the highest rated Qb's in our program's history waiting in the wings. enough "talent" so garin, Hageman, all of our OL can redshirt, plus KGM and Maresh and other D players. Players like Cooper, Edwards, Kirksey backing up. I'm confident that in three years our OL will be dynamite with Gray calling the shots. Sucks to lose to Wi, but our OL is atrocious and Weber is average. two pretty important aspects of the game to be marginal.

Adjustments

Mean nothing when your OL gets their collective ass kicked almost every play

Two of the highest rated Qb's in our program's history waiting in the wings. enough "talent" so garin, Hageman, all of our OL can redshirt, plus KGM and Maresh and other D players. Players like Cooper, Edwards, Kirksey backing up. I'm confident that in three years our OL will be dynamite with Gray calling the shots. Sucks to lose to Wi, but our OL is atrocious and Weber is average. two pretty important aspects of the game to be marginal.

The problem is "Will Brewster Still Be Here In 3 Years?".......

But we have heard for months now how Wills and Carufel were the fricking answer sent straight from the gates of heaven. You mean someone lied...or just didn't know what the f__k they were talking about???

The postings here are mostly opinions, not to be confused with facts or lies.

If Cooper gets a little more of that punt, we win the game...but instead Wisconsin gets EXTREMELY lucky with the bounce of the punt down to the 5 yard line...sucky

Top Bottom