Let's hear it for the Jucos!!

Ogee Ogilthorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
How great is it to see Carter and Bostick starting to get things figured out. Still working on getting their minutes and finding their spot in the rotation but they're looking better every time out.

Today they combined for 23 minutes, 11 points, and 9 rebounds (4 of them offensive).

The more these guys develop in the next few weeks, the more I like the Gophers' chances of making the tournament.

Great win overall today, in many ways. They overcame a horrible start, ran off an incredible 19-2 run to build a nice halftime lead, and more importantly, when OSU came out in the 2nd half and nailed three 3-pointers to cut the lead to 4, they responded by building the lead to 18.

Team is learning to respond to adversity. Now let's see how they play on the road in the BT!!

I completely agree!! It would be really nice to be 3-1 in the conference going to Madison. Winning at Iowa on Thursday is the first step to that though.

How great is it to see Carter and Bostick starting to get things figured out. Still working on getting their minutes and finding their spot in the rotation but they're looking better every time out.

Today they combined for 23 minutes, 11 points, and 9 rebounds (4 of them offensive).

The more these guys develop in the next few weeks, the more I like the Gophers' chances of making the tournament.

Great win overall today, in many ways. They overcame a horrible start, ran off an incredible 19-2 run to build a nice halftime lead, and more importantly, when OSU came out in the 2nd half and nailed three 3-pointers to cut the lead to 4, they responded by building the lead to 18.

Team is learning to respond to adversity. Now let's see how they play on the road in the BT!!

Great post, Ogee! I am a huge fan of PC and Bostick, and love to see them coming into their own and getting more comfortable. Gooooooo Juco's!

Top Bottom