LETS GO! Tyson vs Ray Jones Jr - Sept 12

well, I suppose it's not going to be as big of a debacle as that Floyd Mayweather - Conor Mc Gregor bleep show.

but I'm sure as bleep not shelling out any money for PPV.

well, I suppose it's not going to be as big of a debacle as that Floyd Mayweather - Conor Mc Gregor bleep show.

My wife just gave me permission to get it. Haha. I still said lets wait and see.

If Jones was smart, he'd stay away from Tyson for the first couple of rounds, let Tyson tire himself out.

Last time I saw Iron Mike he was buying Sudafed and Pringles at the CVS by my house. I hope his training has ramped up since then

He must be broke.

We are going to read about his amazing conditioning; short vids will be released showing his amazing combinations; testimonials will abound about his amazing resurrection.

And then he's going to look like a fifty year old schmuck in the ring.

He must be broke.

We are going to read about his amazing conditioning; short vids will be released showing his amazing combinations; testimonials will abound about his amazing resurrection.

And then he's going to look like a fifty year old schmuck in the ring.

You have a fun view of life. I'm jealous.

Not even remotely the same type of event. This is billed up front as an exhibition. Two absolute legends. I'm pulling for Roy Jones Jr. :)

I heard two guys on the Fox Sports radio discussing this last night. They said either they will use "lighter" gloves and it will be like watching a square dance, or they will really fight for real, in which case they fear for Roy Jones Jr's life.

I heard two guys on the Fox Sports radio discussing this last night. They said either they will use "lighter" gloves and it will be like watching a square dance, or they will really fight for real, in which case they fear for Roy Jones Jr's life.

Interesting. Jones Jr has a lot of pride. I can see him going toe to toe. But the smart move is to stay away and let Tyson tiring himself out.

My wife just gave me permission to get it. Haha. I still said lets wait and see.

If Jones was smart, he'd stay away from Tyson for the first couple of rounds, let Tyson tire himself out.
Might be better to have this a cartoon fight. I'm interested either way.
1595627651346.jpeg

On the subject of boxing, ESPN had their "bubble" series in Vegas with Top Rank Boxing.

Premier Boxing Champions has not come back yet. They are mainly on Fox, with the big fights on Showtime.

Jamal "Shango" James from the Twin Cities was in line for a Welterweight Title fight before the virus shut everything down. he was supposed to be part of a card at the Mpls Armory that was called off, and to the best of my knowledge, has not been rescheduled.

Top Bottom