LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
FBI operatives running 1/6 is a fact now?

The fact I was referring to was that the Lincoln Project staged the tiki torch thing and the MSM ran with it knowing it was false. These sorts of things happen all of the time. . . that's the fact.

CRG's inference was that due to that fact, it's insane for people to pretend to think it is outlandish that an agent provocateur was involved on the capital nonsense.

I made fun of the fact that people would deflect from the facts about the Lincoln Project. It's a whole thing to pretend to not understand a pretty simple concept.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
The fact I was referring to was that the Lincoln Project staged the tiki torch thing and the MSM ran with it knowing it was false. These sorts of things happen all of the time. . . that's the fact.

CRG's inference was that due to that fact, it's insane for people to pretend to think it is outlandish that an agent provocateur was involved on the capital nonsense.

I made fun of the fact that people would deflect from the facts about the Lincoln Project. It's a whole thing to pretend to not understand a pretty simple concept.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
This is a really weird response to my post. But okay.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
WTF are you talking about? Are you still going to continue to deflect from the point.

This whole pretending to not get things is exhausting.
So, some small group of people pulled a scam, and within a week, it is widely reported. Yet, reasonable people derive from this that a mass action involving hundreds has been perpetrated without mention. It’s like one explains the other perfectly.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
“The pranksters” for a “photo-op”.
- coulda left that one off.
it is really stupid. But the number of people proud to photograph their stupidity amazes me less every day.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
So, some small group of people pulled a scam, and within a week, it is widely reported. Yet, reasonable people derive from this that a mass action involving hundreds has been perpetrated without mention. It’s like one explains the other perfectly.
I'm not going to walk you through this anymore.

(1) The MSM intentionally covered the tiki torch thing, knowing it was false. They knew it was.
(2) There are claims (that the attorney general will not dispute) that some of the folks involved in the Capital Hill sit in were FBI agents.
(3) Many folks on here laugh at the idea of #2, all while a similar thing happened in #1.
(4) I laughed because I knew democrats would deflect on this incredibly simple thread of logic.
(5) You made my point.

Spoofin

Reaction score
What was false about it?
Explain
Ask Howie. He was posting stories about the WSs showing up before the Dems were busted. Then it was pranksters for a photo-op 🤷‍♂️

Wally

Reaction score
The fact I was referring to was that the Lincoln Project staged the tiki torch thing and the MSM ran with it knowing it was false.
Wow

The Lincoln Project
Founded
December 17, 2019

The Unite the Right rally was a white supremacist rally that took place in Charlottesville, Virginia, from August 11 to 12, 2017.

Attachments

• 1635903700618.jpeg
    1635903700618.jpeg
    854 bytes · Views: 0

saintpaulguy

Reaction score

(1) The MSM intentionally covered the tiki torch thing, knowing it was false. They knew it was.
(2) There are claims (that the attorney general will not dispute) that some of the folks involved in the Capital Hill sit in were FBI agents.
(3) Many folks on here laugh at the idea of #2, all while a similar thing happened in #1.
(4) I laughed because I knew democrats would deflect on this incredibly simple thread of logic.
(5) You made my point.
The MSM reported it was nonsense. You find my response bizarre, but you could simply read it. Several MSM sources, including the Guardian, which is left of the Albanian People’s Gazette.

Meanwhile, the Capitol FBI connection is awaiting four teenagers with a Great Dane to crack the case.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Wow

The Lincoln Project
Founded
December 17, 2019

The Unite the Right rally was a white supremacist rally that took place in Charlottesville, Virginia, from August 11 to 12, 2017.
You're too dumb for this conversation.

Here is a solution - read the entire thread, try to find a smarter friend or family member to explain it to you and try again.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Um, no. But stick with this one. One of us is going to have a massive face plant. Fortunately, we are both gentlemen who admit when we are wrong.

You don't believe there were any FBI agents/operatives involved? Duly noted.

In the plot to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer in Michigan, the FBI had at least 12 agents/operatives embedded from the beginning. Does it seem reasonable to you, that the very same group would then go to DC on 1/6, and the FBI would NOT have anyone embedded in the group?

Excerpts from a worthy Buzzfeed piece. Obviously not a right-wing outlet:

"The men planned for all kinds of obstacles, but there was one they didn’t anticipate: The FBI had been listening in all along.

For six months, the Iraq War vet had been wearing a wire
, gathering hundreds of hours of recordings. He wasn’t the only one. A biker who had traveled from Wisconsin to join the group was another informant. The man who’d advised them on where to put the explosives — and offered to get them as much as the task would require — was an undercover FBI agent. So was a man in one of the other cars who said little and went by the name Mark."

The case made international headlines, with the Justice Department touting it as an example of law enforcement agencies “working together to make sure violent extremists never succeed with their plans.”

The audacious plot to kidnap a sitting governor — seen by many as a precursor to the Jan. 6 assault on the US Capitol by hundreds of Trump-supporting protesters — has become one of the most important domestic terrorism investigations in a generation.

"More than that, though, the case epitomizes the ideological divisions that have riven the country over the past several years. To some, the FBI’s infiltration of the innermost circle of armed anti-government groups is a model for how to successfully forestall dangerous acts of domestic terrorism. But for others, it’s an example of precisely the kind of outrageous government overreach that radicalizes people in the first place, and, increasingly, a flashpoint for deep state conspiracy theories."

"The government has documented at least 12 confidential informants who assisted the sprawling investigation. The trove of evidence they helped gather provides an unprecedented view into American extremism, laying out in often stunning detail the ways that anti-government groups network with each other and, in some cases, discuss violent actions.

An examination of the case by BuzzFeed News also reveals that
some of those informants, acting under the direction of the FBI, played a far larger role than has previously been reported. Working in secret, they did more than just passively observe and report on the actions of the suspects. Instead, they had a hand in nearly every aspect of the alleged plot, starting with its inception. The extent of their involvement raises questions as to whether there would have even been a conspiracy without them."

"A longtime government informant from Wisconsin, for example, helped organize a series of meetings around the country where many of the alleged plotters first met one another and the earliest notions of a plan took root, some of those people say. The Wisconsin informant even paid for some hotel rooms and food as an incentive to get people to come."

"The Iraq War vet, for his part, became so deeply enmeshed in a Michigan militant group that he rose to become its second-in-command, encouraging members to collaborate with other potential suspects and paying for their transportation to meetings. He prodded the alleged mastermind of the kidnapping plot to advance his plan, then baited the trap that led to the arrest."

"Last week, the lawyer for one defendant filed a motion that included texts from an FBI agent to a key informant, the Iraq War veteran, directing him to draw specific people into the conspiracy
— potential evidence of entrapment that he said the government “inadvertently disclosed.” He is requesting all texts sent and received by that informant, and other attorneys are now considering motions that accuse the government of intentionally withholding evidence of entrapment."

"Less than a decade ago, for example, an apocalyptic Christian group in Michigan was prosecuted for allegedly plotting to murder police officers. Among other things, the defendants claimed that the entire conspiracy was instigated by deeply embedded FBI informants, and the defendants were ultimately acquitted by the judge."

Watching The Watchmen

jamiche

Reaction score
Having known a number of people that have worked on various border wall construction contracts, I can tell you the amount of horribly poor, fraudulent and grossly inaccurate information that is being peddled about the wall is egregious, nothing less. Don't believe the propaganda you are being fed, I can most certainly tell you otherwise.
Please do.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
A lie travels around the world before the truth even ties it shows. Once that “scam” was out there it is impossible to change the minds of same thinking it was real.
I am also not sure scam is the right word for what happened. A dishonest scheme, a fraud.

mom gonna go with fraud

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Ant sane person still believe there were no Dem operatives on Jan 6th?
There weren't any there and there weren't any in the VA stunt.

Just a bunch of fake Tweets pretending the show fake comparisons to Twitter accounts of people that were not in the picture.

"Look, that person is white! Here's another white person! See, same!"

MplsGopher

Reaction score
They hate us either way.
Nope. You're not "in" a thing. You're not "with" anyone.

You just like to tear things down. Couldn't actually construct something, if your life depended on it.

You stand for nothing. As cowards do.

stocker08

Reaction score

Bob is an election truther....if you haven't been over to that thread.

All you really need to know.

MplsGopher

Reaction score

(5) You made my point.
"I'm not going to walk you through this ..."

Then proceeds to walk through a chain of silliness, with first point being a fake conspiracy theory.

bga1

Reaction score
A lie travels around the world before the truth even ties it shows. SHOES. Once that “scam” was out there it is impossible to change the minds of same thinking it was real.
I am also not sure scam is the right word for what happened. A dishonest scheme, a fraud.

mom gonna go with fraud
Maybe CNN is the show you are talking about tying. You have been massively fooled by the media- paid liars. Investigate who owns them and you will better understand.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Maybe CNN is the show you are talking about tying. You have been massively fooled by the media- paid liars. Investigate who owns them and you will better understand.
I think he's agreeing with you there.

Top Bottom