LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Ant sane person still believe there were no Dem operatives on Jan 6th? Or FBI agents running that operation? Or Capital Police?

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Donald promised to build four miles of new wall, that's ridiculously easy to get through, that Mexico would never fund.
Having known a number of people that have worked on various border wall construction contracts, I can tell you the amount of horribly poor, fraudulent and grossly inaccurate information that is being peddled about the wall is egregious, nothing less. Don't believe the propaganda you are being fed, I can most certainly tell you otherwise.

stocker08

Reaction score
The fact that he won was a surprise to most. Most people that voted for him did so in hopes of avoiding Hillary. I don’t think they voted for him b/c they’d do anything to win. Now we have President Brandon Shitshow. Yes, there are worse people to vote for than Trump. Much worse.

People voted for Trump because they disliked Hillary. Guess what happened in 2020. Four years of examples why people fled from Trump to whoever else.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Nope. As you point out, the Lincoln Project are Democrat operatives. They are funded by Democrats, and work to promote Democrat candidates in elections against Republicans. So...Democrats.
Howie likes to believe that the Lincoln Project are Republicans...... that spend their time and money trying to get D's elected. CNN said so.

stocker08

Reaction score
Sarcastic response that refuses to address the facts. Russiagate this, Russiagate that. Abortions are awesome.

-Every Democrat

There are a lot of "facts" about how the election was stolen and how there was a child sex ring under Comet Ping Pong.

Right wingers love their "facts". lol.

stocker08

Reaction score
FBI operatives running 1/6 is a fact now?

It's the repub way. Continue to throw shit against the wall and the flys come running. Bob was either a truther already....or one of the low IQ folks that this kind of propaganda is meant to sway.

Either way....the right is in a very sad place.

John Galt

Reaction score
The left spent 4 years cheering on any vulgar insult spewed at Trump (and Bush before him). The left mainstreamed this low brow crap & the media celebrated them for it. Robert DeNiro, Madonna, Mickey Rourke, Snoop Dogg, Kathy Griffin, etc.

Forget the celebs, MSM & other Dem influences. 60+ Democrat lawmakers boycotted Trump's inauguration, and wrote up articles of impeachment before he even took office. The Dems literally invented a Russian collusion conspiracy theory to undermine Trump. Nancy Pelosi went so far as to tear up Trump's speech on national TV, during the State of the Union. And...now you've angry about 'Lets go Brandon"?

Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself again.
I agree with all of this, but at some point, don’t we want to stop the rhetoric? When I drive to my cabin, I pass a dozen F&ck Biden flags along the way. What’s fair game for the next president? How bad does it have to get before enough is enough?

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
I agree with all of this, but at some point, don’t we want to stop the rhetoric? When I drive to my cabin, I pass a dozen F&ck Biden flags along the way. What’s fair game for the next president? How bad does it have to get before enough is enough?
These communists declared war on us, not the other way around, and there's no appeasing them. There is no high road to take with them. They hate us either way. They want us censored, exiled from society, re-educated, they want our vote stripped, our businesses shuttered, fired from our jobs, to lose our homes, our children's future destroyed unless they pledge allegience to the party, and everyone completely, and utterly dependent on them to grant us our basic human rights. Look to New Zealand, Australia, China, or North Korea for what taking the high road gets you with these people.

kg21

Reaction score
Um, no. But stick with this one. One of us is going to have a massive face plant. Fortunately, we are both gentlemen who admit when we are wrong.
What on earth could you ever have possibly been wrong about?

Wally

Reaction score
Nope he thinks the COVID vaccine is a godsend and he says it nearly everyday on his podcast.
Thanks
That explains why one of the Trumpers I work with who listens to Ben Shapiro podcasts constantly got vaccinated, the rest of the Trumpers at work are hardcore antivax. The pieces of the puzzle are coming together.

I love it when the world starts making sense.

Top Bottom