LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

jamiche

Reaction score
MAGA has always been about American economic power. Hypocrisy is a human trait. Leftists are secular humanists, so they have perfected it. We all have a degree of hypocrisy. All of us. The Trump Presidency was actually quite grounded in principle. He kept his promises.
Donald promised to build four miles of new wall, that's ridiculously easy to get through, that Mexico would never fund.
Donald promised to increase the deficit.
Donald promised to be the job loss president.
Donald promised to foment hatred and division.
Donald promised not to do infrastructure.
Donald promised not to do a "big, beautiful health care plan,".
Donald promised to shirk his duties and responsibilities (while blaming everybody else) against the biggest public health threat in a century.

We can go on, humble beggar.

stocker08

Reaction score
Conservatives had a rare funny one with this “Let’s go Brandon” thing and they instantly ran it into the ground.

Righties don't think very much....so they easily and quickly glob onto catchphrases and whatnot. How do you think Trump got so popular? Targeted the stupidest.

stocker08

Reaction score
Donald promised to build four miles of new wall, that's ridiculously easy to get through, that Mexico would never fund.
Donald promised to increase the deficit.
Donald promised to be the job loss president.
Donald promised to foment hatred and division.
Donald promised not to do infrastructure.
Donald promised not to do a "big, beautiful health care plan,".
Donald promised to shirk his duties and responsibilities (while blaming everybody else) against the biggest public health threat in a century.

We can go on, humble beggar.

That's why the dotards always use unquantifiable "promises" like "America First" and "drain the swamp" when they make their lists. So few promises actually kept that they have to inject filler to make it seem like Trump wasn't a piece of junk who actually did very little of what he said he would.

jamiche

Reaction score
That's why the dotards always use unquantifiable "promises" like "America First" and "drain the swamp" when they make their lists. So few promises actually kept that they have to inject filler to make it seem like Trump wasn't a piece of junk who actually did very little of what he said he would.
Trump and turtle head got them three new Supreme Court justices and turned the judiciary into a reactionary branch of the gov't that will operate against the popular will of the American people. Abortion will be outlawed so the donalds will be sated.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Trump and turtle head got them three new Supreme Court justices and turned the judiciary into a reactionary branch of the gov't that will operate against the popular will of the American people. Abortion will be outlawed so the donalds will be sated.
Well, they can't make the Texas thing legal, or states will start "banning" AR-15's by letting private parties sue.

That sure backfired, didn't it!

But with the Mississippi, etc. legislation, I won't be surprised when they allow Roe to just be repealed, in the normal sense.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I find that whenever I click on Show Ignored Content, I’m reminded of exactly why that poster is on Ignore. It’s accurate 99% of the time and was 100% in the previous two Ignored posters.
You either have me on ignore, or didn’t notice who Ogee was replying to. I guess we shall see.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Congratulations! You’ve proven that both, maybe even everyone, even politicians believe it or not, are hypocritical at times.

What you haven’t proven is a matter of degree, and in this era, the left is doing a damn good job of dominating the hypocrisy pedestal.
Blah. I could keep going, but it’s boring. I don’t care if people think their side is more correct, I find it funny when they also find, with little merit, that it‘s practitioners are naturally more virtuous. 45 just makes an easy reference point to the number of former game stoppers the club is willing to overlook to win.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Breitbart…Outkick…PJ Media
Next time go to the nearest group of preschoolers for your sources, craig. That would be an upgrade.

You always know you've defeated one of these low-IQ marxists when they attack the sources, rather than address the evidence that they're wrong. This is a shining example of why the leftists are so ignorant. They only go to sources that will confirm their biases, and never change their minds, even when presented with concrete evidence that they're wrong.

""

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
You either have me on ignore, or didn’t notice who Ogee was replying to. I guess we shall see.
I was referring to stocker and jam jam. Stocker’s reply to Ogee was very childish per usual. Being a little paranoid there SPG.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Blah. I could keep going, but it’s boring. I don’t care if people think their side is more correct, I find it funny when they also find, with little merit, that it‘s practitioners are naturally more virtuous. 45 just makes an easy reference point to the number of former game stoppers the club is willing to overlook to win.
The fact that he won was a surprise to most. Most people that voted for him did so in hopes of avoiding Hillary. I don’t think they voted for him b/c they’d do anything to win. Now we have President Brandon Shitshow. Yes, there are worse people to vote for than Trump. Much worse.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Interesting how the child molesters & Dem heroes at the Lincoln Project spend their money:

payment.jpg

jamiche

Reaction score
You always know you've defeated one of these low-IQ marxists when they attack the sources, rather than address the evidence that they're wrong. This is a shining example of why the leftists are so ignorant. They only go to sources that will confirm their biases, and never change their minds, even when presented with concrete evidence that they're wrong.

""
Upgrade your sources. I'm suggesting you start with preschoolers and work your way up. Then we can debate.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
I do believe this is what's referred to as widespread desperation. Too much on the line.

Unfortunately, I'm not hopeful for a legit election by any means.
Nope. The D's will use the mail-in ballot scam again, which they denounced for years as being racist, inaccurate, and ripe with potential for fraud.

Top Bottom