LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

Spoofin

Reaction score
I’m not worked up at all. I love that on this thread it is considered the best prank of all to call the Santa line and dis the President.
And some love that the media fabricating stories about a POTUS for millions to read and believe is OK, but a person calling in to the Santa line to dis the President is outrageous. How do you feel about protesters chanting at presidential speeches?

Spoofin

Reaction score
i Am pointing out that Trump supporters are crossing this line with glee, with no sense of irony, and making this attention whore a victim at the same time. It wasn’t an accident what he did, he filmed it and posted it online!
Cross the line? What line? 1.005

Spoofin

Reaction score
I don't think we would still be talking about this juvenile prank had it not been for the fact that something this low level totally tripped up the chief executive of the most powerful nation on earth. Again, that is the bigger problem here. We have a total incompetent posing as the President and the media is trying to cover for him....sort of a Let's Go Brandon moment.
Exactly. The only take away I even had from this story was that Biden wasn’t even quick enough to pick up on what was happening.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Exactly. The only take away I even had from this story was that Biden wasn’t even quick enough to pick up on what was happening.
That’s because the boorishness has been normalized. If a person threw their shoe and hit him, the story would be about his reflexes being slow.

Gold Vision

Reaction score
Let's be honest, it's the greatest prank of all time and will never be topped.
Funny AF.

Ha! This from the guy who thinks his golden douchebag award is clever and edgy.

“If the right had a wider pool of professional comedians, perhaps they could come up with fresher ways to be funny in criticizing Biden -- but then again, you could fit all the famous conservative comedians in a Toyota Prius and still have room in the backseat for packages.”

BarnBurner

Reaction score
We’d be talking about it no matter what his response was. If he made it political, folks would be crying about the children. A dad had a nearly four minute conversation with the President of the United States, which was nice and cordial, then, he repaid civility by pranking him, and then posting it to social media as a gotcha, doing interviews saying he thinks the President wasn’t duly elected and now he’s a victim of the Establishment. Conservatism has gone situational on personal responsibility
And all the while st Pauli was silent as the previous president was hammered 24/7.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
I went with the side that doesn’t piss on a Santa Call, and then whine about consequences for the guy who did it and then posted it in social media and went on the talk show circuit. Look at yourself in the mirror and see what hate has brought you to, and tell me you are a better person than people who voted for Biden.
I don’t need to tell you, shill. You already know it.
Still require more information on Joe and Kamala?

Getting more and more defensive and angry, shill. Not a good look.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
And all the while st Pauli was silent as the previous president was hammered 24/7.
You, being the neutral party, however, will surely have something to say about this. Because that’s what a both sides fair guy like you would do,

BarnBurner

Reaction score
You, being the neutral party, however, will surely have something to say about this. Because that’s what a both sides fair guy like you would do,
You, knowingly spewing garbage that you needed more information, fully knowing you were voting for Let’s go Brandon, continue your charade to this day. Speaking of a both sides guy….,,,,

bga1

Reaction score
It is juvenile and ungracious. And, Jared is a supporter of the Big Lie.
The Big Lie? You are now going with the administration's propaganda line that questioning the election is the Big Lie? I didn't think you were planning to become such a straight up LGB mouth piece. Over 50% of the population now agree that there was likely enough cheating to affect the outcome of the election. The "big lie" is that there was no attempt to cheat by the Dems. There are 419 million reasons why that lie is so big.

We can all agree to disagree on whether the election was indeed stolen or not, but it is certainly nothing close the "The Big Lie" to think it was and there is plenty of evidence to back it up. As usual with the left, they always accuse you of what they themselves are actually doing.

Section2

Reaction score
That’s because the boorishness has been normalized. If a person threw their shoe and hit him, the story would be about his reflexes being slow.
Jesus man. Get ahold of yourself. This is one guy who made a really minor prank. This isn’t an example of boorishness being normalized. That happened 4 years ago. We aren’t even close to getting to that level.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
The Big Lie? You are now going with the administration's propaganda line that questioning the election is the Big Lie? I didn't think you were planning to become such a straight up LGB mouth piece. Over 50% of the population now agree that there was likely enough cheating to affect the outcome of the election. The "big lie" is that there was no attempt to cheat by the Dems. There are 419 million reasons why that lie is so big.

We can all agree to disagree on whether the election was indeed stolen or not, but it is certainly nothing close the "The Big Lie" to think it was and there is plenty of evidence to back it up. As usual with the left, they always accuse you of what they themselves are actually doing.
So, saying there is a Democratic conspiracy to cheat, is OK. Saying that is a lie is problematic? It is either true, or isn't.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Jesus man. Get ahold of yourself. This is one guy who made a really minor prank. This isn’t an example of boorishness being normalized. That happened 4 years ago. We aren’t even close to getting to that level.
Are you accusing Les of hyperbole? This will never be topped!;)

Section2

Reaction score
So, saying there is a Democratic conspiracy to cheat, is OK. Saying that is a lie is problematic? It is either true, or isn't.
Peruse through the voter suppression thread. Daily accusations of conspiracy to cheat. I don’t really care if you or bga thinks the other side is lying. “The Big Lie” is a little histrionic, don’t you think? Histrionic is pretty much the lefts MO for the past 5 years. The pearl clutching over this dumb prank another example.

Reactions: KGF

bga1

Reaction score
One has logical evidence- there is no doubt that there was a Democrat conspiracy to cheat. The other does not. If you don't spend 419 million to influence key election officials and make cheating easy to accomplish- then you don't have the accusation. If you allow and encourage transparency instead of fighting transparency every step of the way, you get to what is true. The Big Lie is- there was no fraud or attempt at election theft. The only question that remains and will always remain, unless there is transparency is: Was there enough fraud to steal the election?

Saying "The Big Lie" to more than half the country is the big lie.

GopherJake

Reaction score
“The Big Lie” is a little histrionic, don’t you think?
No. It's not.

I think we could say that they are equal in their hyperbole.
That would be inaccurate. Seriously, @KFC, why do you hitch your wagon to such and obvious snake oil salesman? It's no crime to be conservative. Have at it. But line up with people that aren't pure evil.

GopherJake

Reaction score
One has logical evidence- there is no doubt that there was a Democrat conspiracy to cheat. The other does not. If you don't spend 419 million to influence key election officials and make cheating easy to accomplish- then you don't have the accusation. If you allow and encourage transparency instead of fighting transparency every step of the way, you get to what is true. The Big Lie is- there was no fraud or attempt at election theft. The only question that remains and will always remain, unless there is transparency is: Was there enough fraud to steal the election?

Saying "The Big Lie" to more than half the country is the big lie.
Maybe file another couple hundred lawsuits and present absolutely no proof. Just say it over and over. That will make it true. Look, it's working. "Centrists" like @Section2 have had the edge shaved off this thing. But I suspect that is only to own libs. But it's still happened.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Maybe file another couple hundred lawsuits and present absolutely no proof. Just say it over and over. That will make it true. Look, it's working. "Centrists" like @Section2 have had the edge shaved off this thing. But I suspect that is only to own libs. But it's still happened.
Honestly, I don't understand why anyone talks anymore about the "stolen election" nonsense. On either side. Rational people know it is BS. Those that want to believe it wouldn't be convinced if DT himself admitted it was BS. The fact we still talk about it almost daily on here is sad.

Spoofin

Reaction score
All this because some random person said "Let's Go Brandon"? He didn't say FJB, he said LGB. The kids on the call didn't notice. He criticized Joe - oh my!!! Look - let's call a spade a spade. The Biden Administration has been a complete and total CF. Historically bad. Having some person say LGB is the least of their worries. It doesn't even register. 1.005

Section2

Reaction score
It doesn't have the cachet of "Stop the Steal", I'll admit.
But that’s the point. That is a political slogan that you don’t see the fellas repeating every day. Unlike “The Big Lie”.

Section2

Reaction score
I’m nowhere near the center. Who are you quoting? I’m on the fringe extreme.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't understand why anyone talks anymore about the "stolen election" nonsense. On either side. Rational people know it is BS. Those that want to believe it wouldn't be convinced if DT himself admitted it was BS. The fact we still talk about it almost daily on here is sad.
Bold is absolutely true. @ShillGA1 will never be convinced, because he himself is a loser who blames others when he loses. It is my opinion that it is critically important for actual moderates like yourself - even though you align more and defend wingnut conservatives here regularly - need to call this out every time it's mentioned. We moderates cannot allow wingnut lies, misinformation and deflection to be normalized. The numbers don't lie. There are people toward the middle right that believe it. There are others that think people like me are overreacting.

Well they are wrong.

We simply cannot get to the point where our election system isn't trusted for absolutely zero reason. The system is fragile. It's vulnerable to conspiracy theorists. It always has been. But until sore loser Don Trump came along and started whining about how he was being cheated even before he knew he lost, we were ok. Now he has his entire cult of sore losers whining every day. It's not good.

GopherJake

Reaction score
I’m nowhere near the center. Who are you quoting? I’m on the fringe extreme.
You are in your own category, no question. Your 2 main tenets seem to be:

1. Eliminate nearly all government
2. Own libs

Not necessarily in that order.

And you "win" arguments by avoiding the tough questions that point out your contradictions. You are good at disappearing.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Bold is absolutely true. @ShillGA1 will never be convinced, because he himself is a loser who blames others when he loses. It is my opinion that it is critically important for actual moderates like yourself - even though you align more and defend wingnut conservatives here regularly - need to call this out every time it's mentioned. We moderates cannot allow wingnut lies, misinformation and deflection to be normalized. The numbers don't lie. There are people toward the middle right that believe it. There are others that think people like me are overreacting.

Well they are wrong.

We simply cannot get to the point where our election system isn't trusted for absolutely zero reason. The system is fragile. It's vulnerable to conspiracy theorists. It always has been. But until sore loser Don Trump came along and started whining about how he was being cheated even before he knew he lost, we were ok. Now he has his entire cult of sore losers whining every day. It's not good.
A few comments....
"....even though you align more and defend wingnut conservatives here regularly"..... I don't hide that at present time I want nothing to do with the left. Nothing. I think it is a disaster. I still hold a lot of "liberal" social views, and maybe some day I will vote D again, but I doubt it will be any time soon.

"....need to call this out every time it's mentioned"...... Why? This is a stupid message board used to pass time. It doesn't make a difference. No one's opinion is changing no matter how many times you call it out Jake. I've called it out enough and still get accussed of believing it every time it comes up. LOL. It isn't worth my time anymore.

"....we moderates cannot allow wingnut lies, misinformation and deflection to be normalized."..... We all just witnessed it for 4 straight years from the MSM. Some random message board posters don't move the needle.

"....There are people toward the middle right that believe it."...... Unfortunately, yes, there are. For the longest time I dismissed that this was a wide-spread belief among the right, but was proven wrong by Howie of all people. I think the latest polls show roughly half the GOP believes this nonsense. Sad.

Top Bottom