LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Struggling. Need more information.
I went with the side that doesn’t piss on a Santa Call, and then whine about consequences for the guy who did it and then posted it in social media and went on the talk show circuit. Look at yourself in the mirror and see what hate has brought you to, and tell me you are a better person than people who voted for Biden.

KGF

Reaction score
He is suffering consequences because he’s keeps on rolling with the bit. He may get to appear next to Kyle Rittenhouse at Conserva Con 2020.
The truth is that the more attention this guy gets from negative press simply reinforces LGB into Biden’s legacy.

It’s just like your mom used to tell you when the other kids made fun of you, just ignore them. They just want attention, so don’t give it to them.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Nope. It wasn’t the classiest move, but in a scale of 1-10 this event was like a 1.005.
It isn’t Armageddon. It was an election denier saying f you to a sitting President at a kid event. That is moving the goalpost of civility, so don’t complain when this is topped.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
The truth is that the more attention this guy gets from negative press simply reinforces LGB into Biden’s legacy.

It’s just like your mom used to tell you when the other kids made fun of you, just ignore them. They just want attention, so don’t give it to them.
Could not agree more. That is what Biden actually did.

KGF

Reaction score
Could not agree more. That is what Biden actually did.
Haha. I don’t know if Joe knew what happened...but “I agree” doesn’t indicate that that’s what he did.

kg21

Reaction score
I went with the side that doesn’t piss on a Santa Call, and then whine about consequences for the guy who did it and then posted it in social media and went on the talk show circuit. Look at yourself in the mirror and see what hate has brought you to, and tell me you are a better person than people who voted for Biden.
Aren't you one of those nerds who is always letting the board know when things shouldn't be taken seriously......or why should anyone care?

KGF

Reaction score
Aren't you one of those nerds who is always letting the board know when things shouldn't be taken seriously......or why should anyone care?
He’s got you there SP. 🤣

Spoofin

Reaction score
It isn’t Armageddon. It was an election denier saying f you to a sitting President at a kid event. That is moving the goalpost of civility, so don’t complain when this is topped.
It’s been topped. Many times in the not so distant past. 1.005.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
To be honest, I am not bothered by this. The world will spin tomorrow. It seemed to me to be a stupid move not to be celebrated, but everyone can read the thread.

Section2

Reaction score

golf

Reaction score
Dems/media treated our previous president with lies and deceit. He was called evil, racist, xenophobe, etc. nonstop.

Now dems/media want to wail for getting back just a little bit of their own? Cry me a river.

Biden knew this was coming but still called HIMSELF the ultimate insult. No other leader would do such a thing because other leaders tend to be mentally stable. See this mental instability played out as well in rock em sock em robot guy and looking at his watch multiple times during that most solemn ceremony at andrews air force base.

Dems/media wouldnt for a moment be exercised if the target of this was trump. Get back to me about civility when your side displays an ounce of it.

Section2

Reaction score
if you don’t know why, I’ve given you too much credit in the past. It isn’t the end of the world, but it’s like stuffing Michael Jordan while he plays with his grandson in the driveway. Let’s have full on screeching in Santa calls! Winning!
You sure pick funny things to get upset over. It’s really not that big of a deal. Medias got you worked up I hope. Joe wasn’t even bothered by it.

KGF

Reaction score
Golf is calling out the obvious hypocrisy and saying why should we care about civility after what happened the previous 4 years.

Unfortunately, I don’t see this ending in this decade. When you’re dealing with masses of people, there is no rational way to end it, especially with media raises partisans’ ire.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Not THE big lie? Wow. I’m glad we are doxxing and destroying his life now.
We aren’t. He is. He posted his own details and is doing interviews. We wouldn’t know this about him if he didn’t willing say it. He isn’t a victim, he wants this. This didn’t take Jim Rockford. He is seeking, and receiving attention.

Last edited:

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
You sure pick funny things to get upset over. It’s really not that big of a deal. Medias got you worked up I hope. Joe wasn’t even bothered by it.
I’m not worked up at all. I love that on this thread it is considered the best prank of all to call the Santa line and dis the President.

Section2

Reaction score
I’m not worked up at all. I love that on this thread it is considered the best prank of all to call the Santa line and dis the President.
You seem pretty upset about it. I’d just submit that you shouldn’t be surprised. Trump was a jerk and most of the criticism he took was warranted. But there was still a way to do that and not repeatedly and ridiculously cross every line along the way. Blowing up this relatively minor incident is going to fall on deaf ears.

Section2

Reaction score
We aren’t. He is. He posted his own details and is doing interviews. We wouldn’t know this about him if he didn’t willing say it. He isn’t a victim, he wants this. This didn’t take Jim Rockford. He is seeking, and receiving attention.
Of course we would. That’s what this media does. They were on him like flies on a rib roast. Maybe he would have done interviews anyway and maybe he decided to get out in front of it. But they were coming after him regardless. It’s what they do.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
You seem pretty upset about it. I’d just submit that you shouldn’t be surprised. Trump was a jerk and most of the criticism he took was warranted. But there was still a way to do that and not repeatedly and ridiculously cross every line along the way. Blowing up this relatively minor incident is going to fall on deaf ears.
i Am pointing out that Trump supporters are crossing this line with glee, with no sense of irony, and making this attention whore a victim at the same time. It wasn’t an accident what he did, he filmed it and posted it online!

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
It’s funny, but in the sense that if you poke a bees nest, bees come out. And you blame the bees.

bga1

Reaction score
I don't think we would still be talking about this juvenile prank had it not been for the fact that something this low level totally tripped up the chief executive of the most powerful nation on earth. Again, that is the bigger problem here. We have a total incompetent posing as the President and the media is trying to cover for him....sort of a Let's Go Brandon moment.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I don't think we would still be talking about this juvenile prank had it not been for the fact that something this low level totally tripped up the chief executive of the most powerful nation on earth. Again, that is the bigger problem here. We have a total incompetent posing as the President and the media is trying to cover for him....sort of a Let's Go Brandon moment.
We’d be talking about it no matter what his response was. If he made it political, folks would be crying about the children. A dad had a nearly four minute conversation with the President of the United States, which was nice and cordial, then, he repaid civility by pranking him, and then posting it to social media as a gotcha, doing interviews saying he thinks the President wasn’t duly elected and now he’s a victim of the Establishment. Conservatism has gone situational on personal responsibility

bga1

Reaction score
We’d be talking about it no matter what his response was. If he made it political, folks would be crying about the children. A dad had a nearly four minute conversation with the President of the United States, which was nice and cordial, then, he repaid civility by pranking him, and then posting it to social media as a gotcha, doing interviews saying he thinks the President wasn’t duly elected and now he’s a victim of the Establishment. Conservatism has gone situational on personal responsibility
The guy isn't a victim- he made his choice to prank Biden. That's fine. The media would have buried it but Biden made it remarkable by responding so cluelessly- exposing his own dull mind. That sent the press into full cover mode forcing them to focus heavily on how mean this guy was- giving more oxygen to the issue. The media and twitter can bury what they want and breathe life into what they want. They chose to make this into a MAGA guy is mean story. Well yeah, he was mean. But that should not be the national concern here should it? Nope.

The lady that flipped Trump's motorcade off in 2017 lost her job with a government contractor but the Dems loved her so much for it that she won a political race and made it part of her campaign in Loudon County Virginia. And that is no problem at all for you. Leftism has gone situational on personal responsibility..... Nah scratch that.... leftists don't hold themselves responsible for anything.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
The guy isn't a victim- he made his choice to prank Biden. That's fine. The media would have buried it but Biden made it remarkable by responding so cluelessly- exposing his own dull mind. That sent the press into full cover mode forcing them to focus heavily on how mean this guy was- giving more oxygen to the issue. The media and twitter can bury what they want and breathe life into what they want. They chose to make this into a MAGA guy is mean story. Well yeah, he was mean. But that should not be the national concern here should it? Nope.

The lady that flipped Trump's motorcade off in 2017 lost her job with a government contractor but the Dems loved her so much for it that she won a political race and made it part of her campaign in Loudon County Virginia. And that is no problem at all for you. Leftism has gone situational on personal responsibility..... Nah scratch that.... leftists don't hold themselves responsible for anything.
I will point out I didn’t vote for her. So, that isn’t on me. But, in the same way, this guy is working his own angle. I’d bet the bicycle lady took quite a haircut financially. Maybe this guy will do the same. Both are stupid, not only for the original disrespect, but making sure we all know about it.

KGF

Reaction score
Well, one thing is a certainty. Joe won’t be taking live phone calls from the public anymore unless that person has had a political history check.

Just like he does with questions from the White House press corps.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Well, one thing is a certainty. Joe won’t be taking live phone calls from the public anymore unless that person has had a political history check.

Just like he does with questions from the White House press corps.
Would you blame him, when even in a kids event the idea is to baba booey him? Seems to be a reap what you sow.

KGF

Reaction score
Would you blame him, when even in a kids event the idea is to baba booey him? Seems to be a reap what you sow.
I don’t really care.

Keeping him protected worked well for the campaign. It’s impossible when you’re President b/c the President has to be able to handle himself in public.

The more he speaks off script, the worse he looks. The more they protect him, the worse he looks.

Biden, AND Kamala, are really a lose-lose situation no matter what they do.

This is an unprecedented presidency as far as I can tell.

Trump’s was too, and for many reasons that were on him, but also on his political opponents and the media. Trump’s 1st year unpopularity was due in large part to manufactured scandals.

Top Bottom