LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

PeoplesFront

Reaction score
One key difference is that tRump was literally evil incarnate. When you spew hateful and violent rhetoric, don’t be surprised to receive some inflammatory but mostly harmless criticism in return.

1b55fd16-51f5-11e7-a1f2-db19572361bb

IvGQQNx.gif

screen_shot_2017-05-30_at_1.47.48_pm_-_h_2017.jpg

9f9.jpg

Rest in power Nipsey 😔
Now please have some respect for President Biden and refrain from using the alt-right, hateful slur of “Let’s go Brandon!”

Section2

Reaction score
One key difference is that tRump was literally evil incarnate. When you spew hateful and violent rhetoric, don’t be surprised to receive some inflammatory but mostly harmless criticism in return.

IvGQQNx.gif

9f9.jpg

Rest in power Nipsey 😔
Now please have some respect for President Biden and refrain from using the alt-right, hateful slur of “Let’s go Brandon!”
Bravo. I love when they claim let’s go Brandon is a “slur”. How soft are you guys?

Spoofin

Reaction score

IvGQQNx.gif

9f9.jpg

Rest in power Nipsey 😔
My bad. I forgot that this is different because DT was “literally evil incarnate”.

Nax5

Reaction score
Even though this is more mainstream, I can't talk shit when people thought Drumpf was funny. It wasn't. I don't think LGB is funny either.

Got some friends from Texas who made hats and shirts with it. Cringe in my opinion.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Today’s left. Uniters!

Oregon caller to Biden defends ‘Let’s go, Brandon’ remark, claims he’s now getting threats​

He seems like an up and up sort who wouldn’t be trolling for attention.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Do people think he really hasn’t been briefed on this? Given the venue he handled it just fine

KGF

Reaction score
Do people think he really hasn’t been briefed on this? Given the venue he handled it just fine
Nope. Jill gave it a half eye roll. Joe was clueless…even having been briefed.

But really, does it matter?

LGB is permanently imprinted in Biden history

GopherJake

Reaction score
So is “I slept walked my way to a landslide win over a jackass even though I don’t know my own name and so now I’m President and he’s whining about…well…everything.”

KGF

Reaction score
So is “I slept walked my way to a landslide win over a jackass even though I don’t know my own name and so now I’m President and he’s whining about…well…everything.”
Doesn’t matter either…and I don’t care what he whines about.

MAGA will always be Trump’s legacy, regardless of how you choose to remember it.

LGB will always be Biden’s.

howeda7

Reaction score
Doesn’t matter either…and I don’t care what he whines about.

MAGA will always be Trump’s legacy, regardless of how you choose to remember it.

LGB will always be Biden’s.
Half the country doesn't even know what it is. But it sends a thrill up your leg and that's all that matters.

KGF

Reaction score
Half the country doesn't even know what it is. But it sends a thrill up your leg and that's all that matters.
Half the country?

I’ll say more know it, but it’s the same ones that don’t know their Senators or congressman.

golf

Reaction score
Nope. Jill gave it a half eye roll. Joe was clueless…even having been briefed.

But really, does it matter?

It is even worse if he was aware, which he wasn't.

Imagine the leader of the free world agreeing when someone gives him the ultimate insult. Could you imagine trump, obama, clinton, reagan, or any foreign leader agreeing with this? Biden is clueless. Does help explain rock em sock em guy and also how his poll numbers have tanked despite being left a winning hand by the previous president.

(Rock em sock em guy really needs to make a Saturday Night Live skit appearance 🙂)

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score
Even though this is more mainstream, I can't talk shit when people thought Drumpf was funny. It wasn't. I don't think LGB is funny either.

Got some friends from Texas who made hats and shirts with it. Cringe in my opinion.
It’s really not funny. None of this stuff is. But it’s pretty funny to watch the pearl clutching at such an innocuous slogan as LGB.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
It is even worse if he was aware, which he wasn't.

Imagine the leader of the free world agreeing when someone gives him the ultimate insult. Could you imagine trump, obama, clinton, reagan, or any foreign leader agreeing with this? Biden is clueless. Does help explain rock em sock em guy and also how his poll numbers have tanked despite being left a winning hand by the previous president.

(Rock em sock em guy really needs to make a Saturday Night Live skit appearance 🙂)
Given the venue, what would a Person you prefer say?

Spoofin

Reaction score
Stop. He could have ignored, said Happy Holidays or a bunch of other things. To say that “LGB, I agree” was a planned or even a good response is nonsense.

golf

Reaction score

In the post above you indicate that he was no doubt briefed on how to handle this. I tend to agree.

There is no way his handlers told him to agree with this ultimate insult, however.. Can you imagine obama or reagan saying I agree. Would Merkel or johnson or trudeau or xi or putin say I agree.

How about saying, with a smile,
"Classy"
"Our republican friends"
"Merry Christmas to you too"
Even just shaking his head, smiling, and saying nothing would be better than agreeing.

Would guess his handlers were mortified. This is someone who transformed into rock em sock em robot guy. This is someone who checked his watch multiple times at Andrews Air Base during the most solemn of ceremonies. Not in the least surprising he as well had a mental lapse at the end of this interview.

Trump would be getting skewered for such actions and would be getting no sympathy if mocked with those words.

Last edited:

bga1

Reaction score
What the guy said to Biden, should not have been said. Still, I expect the President of the United States to be able to think on his feet. Obviously this one cannot. That might be the bigger problem here....

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Stop. He could have ignored, said Happy Holidays or a bunch of other things. To say that “LGB, I agree” was a planned or even a good response is nonsense.
I wasn't claiming it was a planned, or good response. Given the venue, it was very awkward. I suppose the staff should have sat him down, and explained what to do if somone does this on a Santa Claus tracker call. Right after the staff at the Wiggles concert discusses where to put the LSD freak out tent.

bga1

Reaction score
I wasn't claiming it was a planned, or good response. Given the venue, it was very awkward. I suppose the staff should have sat him down, and explained what to do if somone does this on a Santa Claus tracker call. Right after the staff at the Wiggles concert discusses where to put the LSD freak out tent.
One would hope that the President doesn't need staff help to think and have the mental agility of at least a high school kid.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
One would hope that the President doesn't need staff help to think and have the mental agility of at least a high school kid.
In another venue, the President would likely have lashed out with some crabby rejoinder. He has quite a temper, and is easily irritated. This wasn't a great moment, but he kept his cool, at least, and didn't ruin things for the kid. This wasn't a press conference on the security of Ukraine--he kept it light, because it was fun lark. The number of folks who aren't a bit stunned by the crassness of the caller is surprising. (Insert your BUT TRUMP! here. This dude was dunking on the President at a kid event.)

Spoofin

Reaction score
My bad. I must have misunderstood your post.

bga1

Reaction score
In another venue, the President would likely have lashed out with some crabby rejoinder. He has quite a temper, and is easily irritated.
Almost sounds like dementia........

GopherJake

Reaction score
You guys sure care a lot about the response to some jackass using a child’s silly game to make a political statement.

Top Bottom