LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I’m crushed the cool kids won’t let me eat lunch at their table. Does your mom know you are outside again, burner?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Yep. The media has lied and fooled people who should be able to trust them, into believing lies. These lies have led people to make poor choices in life and at the polls..supporting politicians that are stealing their future and supporting legislation that will break this country and the will of the people. The media has stirred racism and racial division. The media has encouraged an entitlement mentality and borrowing from the future to finance it. The media has covered for China while bashing goals to make America and the American worker more prosperous.
Except the media you agree with, as you were rejoicing in the fact that the FBI raid proves they were holding stolen property. From there, you constructed a pedophilia charge, without knowing any of the details of the story.

Wally

Reaction score
You're too dumb for this conversation.

Here is a solution - read the entire thread, try to find a smarter friend or family member to explain it to you and try again.
Spanked you and that's all you got...
🤣🤣🤣😆

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I never thought I’d see the day of Dems trying to spin pedophilia but here we are.
It’s the new racism. You don’t even have to know the details but if you need to cancel someone you shout it loudly.

Last edited:

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
There are 20k sane, policy related reasons to oppose Joe Biden. He seems to be completely over his head. When you accuse him of having a sexual interest in children it seems to be personal. He’s been in the public eye his whole life. It’s unlikely that’s going to be your gotcha

BarnBurner

Reaction score
There are 20k sane, policy related reasons to oppose Joe Biden. He seems to be completely over his head. When you accuse him of having a sexual interest in children it seems to be personal. He’s been in the public eye his whole life. It’s unlikely that’s going to be your gotcha
Over his head? Need more information.

howeda7

Reaction score
These communists declared war on us, not the other way around, and there's no appeasing them. There is no high road to take with them. They hate us either way. They want us censored, exiled from society, re-educated, they want our vote stripped, our businesses shuttered, fired from our jobs, to lose our homes, our children's future destroyed unless they pledge allegience to the party,
A fair and balanced, right down the middle, clear-eyed take if I've ever seen one.

bga1

Reaction score
And you're similarly deranged. I guess the violent insurrection of 1/6 would be totally justified then, right? It's a war against Commies!
There was no violent insurrection on 1/6. There was one life taken- an unarmed protestor gunned down by a security officer.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
That's true, you almost never hear of any pedophiles who were in the public eye.

I also don't think Biden is a pedo, but I think he clearly has issues with boundaries.

Ski U Mah Gopher

Member of the Tribe
Reaction score
There was no violent insurrection on 1/6. There was one life taken- an unarmed protestor gunned down by a security officer.
Asshole.

Babbit was warned to to stop and didn't.

Also, ask Michael Fanone if there wasn't a violent insurrection.

bga1

Reaction score
Asshole.

Babbit was warned to to stop and didn't.

Also, ask Michael Fanone if there wasn't a violent insurrection.
This was nothing compared to the peaceful protests of 2020- yet you probably said nothing about those. Why were federal agents attempting to incite things on J6? Babbit should never ever have been shot, she is 10 times more innocent that George Floyd, who was hopped up on fentynal. I bet you thought Floyd was a victim...

Top Bottom