LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
I've got a couple Let's Go Brandon sweatshirts coming, and I picked up 5 LGB 30oz tumblers, and a FJB hat. Might as well have some fun with this. I'm always good for a good laugh. Ride the Let's Go Brandon wave as long as she goes!

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Looked like lousy seats for a former president. Way down the right field line near the foul pole. Looks like he begged to be there and they found a crappy location for him. I wonder how long he lasted.
Lousy seats or not I’ve yet to hear a USA USA USA chant when Biden is around a crowd. But we all no that chant that he gets

Minnesota

Reaction score
I've got a couple Let's Go Brandon sweatshirts coming, and I picked up 5 LGB 30oz tumblers, and a FJB hat. Might as well have some fun with this. I'm always good for a good laugh. Ride the Let's Go Brandon wave as long as she goes!

Triggering the libs by wearing a bunch of clothing containing a coded message that most people will greet with confusion.

stocker08

Reaction score

That's just sad and pathetic. Fortunately you strike me as someone who people already avoid. So this shouldn't hurt your social status.

golf

Reaction score
A comedian/podcaster brit who has no dog in the fight has some interesting thoughts. Both humorous and serious. Worth the listen.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

As a proud member of the LGB community, I have 100 Let's Go Brandon stickers on their way.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Not that hard to figure out what's happening. At first they were outraged, but now what they see this could BECOME (an all-out rallying cry on the right), they want to extinguish this as fast as possible. It only took them a little while to figure it out.

In no time at all, it went from a huge deal, this is outrageous, people should be fired, all the way to, we need to bury this, not cover it, not give it any coverage or light, it's no big deal, blah, blah, blah...

No reason not to keep the ball rolling. Looking forward to getting my LGB gear

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Not that hard to figure out what's happening. At first they were outraged, but now what they see this could BECOME (an all-out rallying cry on the right), they want to extinguish this as fast as possible. It only took them a little while to figure it out.

In no time at all, it went from a huge deal, this is outrageous, people should be fired, all the way to, we need to bury this, not cover it, not give it any coverage or light, it's no big deal, blah, blah, blah...

No reason not to keep the ball rolling. Looking forward to getting my LGB gear

Great analysis! I didn't really think about it until you mentioned it- the Loony Left inc. Media really has suddenly just quit discussing #LGB

But it ain't going away!

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Great analysis! I didn't really think about it until you mentioned it- the Loony Left inc. Media really has suddenly just quit discussing #LGB

But it ain't going away!
I am currently working on the LGB novelty country song. Kaching.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Joe Biden- pedophile... Project Veritas to blame.

By the bga transitive property of political scheming, the diary was claimed to be abandoned, but turned out to be stolen. Hunter’s laptop was also claimed to be abandoned. People who lie about one thing for political gain will do so repeatedly.
Did I do that correctly?
Either way, this is some sleazeball stuff.

bga1

Reaction score
By the bga transitive property of political scheming, the diary was claimed to be abandoned, but turned out to be stolen. Hunter’s laptop was also claimed to be abandoned. People who lie about one thing for political gain will do so repeatedly.
Did I do that correctly?
Either way, this is some sleazeball stuff.
The claim that it was stolen or that Joe was a creepy pedo dad? Which bothers you more?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
The claim that it was stolen or that Joe was a creepy pedo dad? Which bothers you more?
I haven’t read the diary. It was posted in October. Everyone who wanted to read it has had the chance by now.
if the lady in question has something she’d like us all to know, she would tell us.
Enjoy the moment, I guess. I think it’s likely going to shut down Veritas and backfire as a tactic.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
I haven’t read the diary. It was posted in October. Everyone who wanted to read it has had the chance by now.
if the lady in question has something she’d like us all to know, she would tell us.
Enjoy the moment, I guess. I think it’s likely going to shut down Veritas and backfire as a tactic.

Pedo supporter. What a beauty still supporting Oatmeal Brain.

bga1

Reaction score
She did tell us. She took showers with her dad. (probably inappropriate) Ya think?

You will go to absolutely any length to defend the left. You couldn't even answer the question: Does it bother you more that Joe (Brandon) behaved like this with his daughter (we know that) or that the diary may have been pirated (we don't know that)?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
She did tell us. She took showers with her dad. (probably inappropriate) Ya think?

You will go to absolutely any length to defend the left. You couldn't even answer the question: Does it bother you more that Joe (Brandon) behaved like this with his daughter (we know that) or that the diary may have been pirated (we don't know that)?
For those of us who don’t think it’s ok to break into someone’s house and steal their private thoughts and publish them for political gain, can you give a brief description of how old she was when this happened and the context?

PeoplesFront

Reaction score
Joe Biden- pedophile... Project Veritas to blame.

final_6185e5fe3e8e9d00689fd5a9_245944.gif

bga1

Reaction score
For those of us who don’t think it’s ok to break into someone’s house and steal their private thoughts and publish them for political gain, can you give a brief description of how old she was when this happened and the context?
you answer the first question then I'll answer yours. You are dancing here....

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Beeg, imagine dirty tricks trying to derail a Presidential campaign. You’d be against that.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
you answer the first question then I'll answer yours. You are dancing here....
Blah. You want to throw shade, state the facts as you know them. It’s a pretty serious thing to accuse a person of. If you don’t know, say so.

bga1

Reaction score
Beeg, imagine dirty tricks trying to derail a Presidential campaign. You’d be against that.
So would you if they were against a leftist. Certain dirty tricks are AOK with you.

bga1

Reaction score
Blah. You want to throw shade, state the facts as you know them. It’s a pretty serious thing to accuse a person of. If you don’t know, say so.
I asked the first question. Answer it. I promise I will answer yours. You are dancing around on this.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I asked the first question. Answer it. I promise I will answer yours. You are dancing around on this.
Please stipulate to my accusation without any detail. No thanks. I’ve always given you a fair listen and you know that. If You know the detail, I will listen. You are asking me to answer to a hypothetical, and Im not your trained pony. I suspect there isn’t any real stuff here because you or anyone else can’t spike the football when asked.

Top Bottom