LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Also, in 2020 there were 4.46M votes cast in the presidential election.

While yesterday I think it's looking like 3.3M votes cast?

What happened to 1M voters?

More proof: democracy is shit, when the voters are shit.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Please do.
For starters, I've seen the typical sections and cross section plans of a number of the border wall segments. With those foundations and structural design, you couldn't run that over or go through that with a Sherman tank. The pictures that have been widely distributed of wall failures, falling down, etc have entirely been of wall sections that were being replaced, due to faulty wall construction 15-20 years ago when they were first built.

It's fraudulent and irresponsible and fake news at it's finest. It's shameful really, but to someone who WANTS to believe that, it gets gobbled up by ravenously.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score

Zuckerberg can't pay as much as last time. He's had a rough go of late.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
With those foundations and structural design, you couldn't run that over or go through that with a Sherman tank.
Right, since that's the usual way that people sneak into the country.

All those tanks. What a waste.

It's pretty incredible that there were all those WWII-era tanks laying around Mexico, that the Coyotes were using to ram through the border walls, to get people in.

Maybe they'll want to upgrade to modern-day Abrams tanks?

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score

stocker08

Reaction score
For starters, I've seen the typical sections and cross section plans of a number of the border wall segments. With those foundations and structural design, you couldn't run that over or go through that with a Sherman tank. The pictures that have been widely distributed of wall failures, falling down, etc have entirely been of wall sections that were being replaced, due to faulty wall construction 15-20 years ago when they were first built.

It's fraudulent and irresponsible and fake news at it's finest. It's shameful really, but to someone who WANTS to believe that, it gets gobbled up by ravenously.

Falls down....cut through....people going up and over. lol....Trump wall (that China paid for?) was a super fail.

6eibIs8.gif

Last edited:

Blizzard

Reaction score

I just wanted to take MplsGopher off of ignore for a moment and give him a big {{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}. It seems he's having a very difficult time processing the avalanche that was last nights election.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
The chants are true. Dems like to lie and sidestep. So you are right on track.

Black lives matter! :)
This one is puzzling even for you. I happen to find Let's go Brandon funny, in a fifth grade way, but please explain the truth of it, in this context. Thanks!

jamiche

Reaction score

Trump built 40 miles of new wall and 33 miles of back up fencing. There were also sections of the existing wall that were repaired. There are many videos on the internet of people breaching new sections of the wall.

Mexico didn't pay for any of the work that was done, directly or indirectly. The whole thing is a long way from what Trump promised.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Trump built 40 miles of new wall and 33 miles of back up fencing. There were also sections of the existing wall that were repaired. There are many videos on the internet of people breaching new sections of the wall.

Mexico didn't pay for any of the work that was done, directly or indirectly. The whole thing is a long way from what Trump promised.
Largely not true. There were hundreds of miles under construction. I would assume whatever data you are pulling from is going on the technicality that for the number of miles you indicated, the wall was 100% complete, contract closed out and contractor demobilized from the project. Very little of that was going to happen in such a short time frame. These are/were all multi-year construction contracts. That's why there were still 100's of miles under construction still.

And by the way, for the most part, the Fed gov still hasn't settled many of those contracts with the contractors and will be writing big checks to settle those. A lot of them, would have been cheaper to just let the contractors finish, but hey, you know, optics for Grandpa Joe to have "shut it all down!", despite costing the taxpayers millions and millions to tell the contractors to go home. Just plain stupid, but all in the name of politics.

In the meantime, TX Gov is moving ahead as swiftly as he possibly can with border wall construction on private property, soliciting bids and information from a number of contractors (how much material do you still have on hand from canceled contracts, how fast could you mobilize, how long would it take you to build "X" length of wall, etc) and he's also getting support from other states to do it because the current border deficiencies are far, FAR from just the problem of Texas.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
This one is puzzling even for you. I happen to find Let's go Brandon funny, in a fifth grade way, but please explain the truth of it, in this context. Thanks!
Everyone else finds it funny in a really sophisticated and obscure way.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Zuckerberg can't pay as much as last time. He's had a rough go of late.
You're complaining about the amount of money that Mark Zuckerberg has paid in taxes? LOL. I am not fan of Mark Zuckerberg, but the man is responsible for probably 50,000X more dollars being paid to the government in one year than you have your entire life. Yet, it's not enough for you?

That's like if a wealthy person bought you lunch every day for 10 years and then took a small break.

Have a little dignity and stop crying about other people only paying 50,000X more than you.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
No he wasn't, lonely.

He was referring to the conspiracy theory that the Zuckerbergs (plural) funded counties to rig elections in Arizona (and elsewhere, I believe).

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
You're complaining about the amount of money that Mark Zuckerberg has paid in taxes? LOL. I am not fan of Mark Zuckerberg, but the man is responsible for probably 50,000X more dollars being paid to the government in one year than you have your entire life. Yet, it's not enough for you?

That's like if a wealthy person bought you lunch every day for 10 years and then took a small break.

Have a little dignity and stop crying about other people only paying 50,000X more than you.
I don't know how you got here. Beeg (and others) has a theory that Zuckerberg's payments to help count the vote in 2016 were really direct payments to election judges that turned the election from Trump.
Just before this election, a whistle blower indicated that the Facebook was algorithm was radicializing people. (I don't know if this is trute, but it made 60 minutes and a lot media). I was joking that perhaps Zuckerberg couldn't spread the crooked money this time. (The stock briefly took a dip, and is crawling back up now, with the Meta announcement putting the whisleblower on the back burner).
I have no opinion on his tax bill.

Section2

Reaction score
The Lincoln Project did that. Former and future Republicans. "Virginia Dems" had zero to do with it. Why do you lie?
The Lincoln project are political mercenaries who found themselves without a home when Trump won, and they took their talents to the Democrat party and grifted millions of dollars while not producing any results. I love them. They are a total embarrassment of an org in every way, and they waste leftist campaign funds. They may as well be republicans but they happen to not be. Just incompetent pedophiles.

Section2

Reaction score
It's not a political thing at all. I don't want jokes of any kind from a pilot or a surgeon because it shows a lack of focus and discipline. If the pilot or the surgeon is working on amusing one liners, of any kind, instead of 100% attention on their job, that's when mistakes get made.
Lighten up Francis.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Little different chant with this former President

jamiche

Reaction score
Little different chant with this former President

Looked like lousy seats for a former president. Way down the right field line near the foul pole. Looks like he begged to be there and they found a crappy location for him. I wonder how long he lasted.

Top Bottom