LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Let's be honest, this thread is long, long overdue.

Let's Go Brandon is flat out sweeping the nation. Four "Let's Go Brandon!" songs have rocketed up the iTunes chart, with Bryson Gray's version knocking Adele out of the #1 top spot recently.

Let's Go Brandon song tops iTunes chart!

Let's Go Brandon merch and memorabilia sales are taking off. How long before kids get sent home from school for wearing anything remotely related to Let's Go Brandon?

I don't see this slowing down anytime soon...

kg21

Reaction score
Didn't the snowflakes on YouTube ban this?

GopherJake

Reaction score
Fuck you, stupid people.

That’s another good one.

stocker08

Reaction score
Trump also had 2020 stores. Righties are a sad bunch of losers that are trying way too hard to convince people that they have no lives.

John Galt

Reaction score
Joe Biden is President of the United States. I believe a measure of respect is due, and don’t support anyone saying FU to the president.

MonikerSchmoniker45

Reaction score
Of course it was inappropriate when they did it to Trump.
Of course. And while I agree the President is due a certain amount of respect; I think one of the greatest things about The United States is that we can yell "F joe biden" without fear of imprisonment.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Of course. And while I agree the President is due a certain amount of respect; I think one of the greatest things about The United States is that we can yell "F joe biden" without fear of imprisonment.
Or the right to kneel in protest during the singing of the national anthem. Of course, there are great things about this country that I fully support that at the same time I don't think are really all that cool. Great that we agree!

GopherRock

GopherHole Straw Boss
Reaction score
Brandon, someone up in the stands is chanting your name. Better get up there and find out what they want.

MonikerSchmoniker45

Reaction score
Or the right to kneel in protest during the singing of the national anthem. Of course, there are great things about this country that I fully support that at the same time I don't think are really all that cool. Great that we agree!
Spectators, yes. Players are at work and subject to the penalty of their employers.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
I personally do not want to fuck Joe Biden, and wonder why so many people do.
Joe is happy so many want to fuck him. He's hoping all of the whispering, playing with little girls hair, and grabbing them over the years is finally paying off

John Galt

Reaction score
I agree that it’s a great thing that it’s legal, and should remain so forever. But not everything that’s legal is necessarily good or valuable.

MonikerSchmoniker45

Reaction score
I agree that it’s a great thing that it’s legal, and should remain so forever. But not everything that’s legal is necessarily good or valuable.
Right. Big difference between something just being legal and something that's written into The Constitution, don't you think?

Spoofin

Reaction score
Joe Biden is President of the United States. I believe a measure of respect is due, and don’t support anyone saying FU to the president.
No harm done. The white house has claimed they aren't even familiar with the chant.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Jake is a Brandon fan boy- Jake is angry!! I love it when Jake blows his top!

Let's Go Brandon!!!!

It's really one of the best memes in history as it captures so many things in one statement.
You might want to take the tip from @John Galt, Shill. Personally, I don't care if an adult wants to trash talk the President. But mainstreaming "Fuck the President" to enable and normalize kids saying "Fuck the President" is a horrible example of how to express yourself as a minor. Be better, Jackass.

Top Bottom