Let's build the Pitino bronze statue right now

alchemy2u

Reaction score
With all of the extreme negativity and people jumping off the cliff that has been swirling around this season.

I thought it is about time to have some extreme positivity and start planing where we need to place the Richard Pitino statue.

So for fun, let's run with this:

-where do you think we should put the statue?
-what expression/pose should he have?
-who show be the artist?
-etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On top of Williams Arena
Throwing his coat while scowling
No Idea
And it shouldn't be bronze it should be made out of Lutefisk.

With all of the extreme negativity and people jumping off the cliff that has been swirling around this season.

I know. I do not get why people have been so negative and are jumping off of cliffs. We were only 0-13 in the B1G before this game, it was not as if we had lost 14 in a row in the B1G. People need to chill out.

I thought it is about time to have some extreme positivity and start planing where we need to place the Richard Pitino statue.

So for fun, let's run with this:
He needs to have his second half business casual look. When the tie comes out that's when you know it's about to get real lol

Lying on top of a doghouse like Snoopy.

Some one needs to let him know that he could use a different hair stylist.

How about a Yul Brenner??

Let's put the statue at the airport. That way, it can leave town when Pitino does.

Seriously, I still think that this is a way station on Pitino's career. If he wins here, he'll eventually be gone for a more high-profile job. And if he doesn't win here, he'll be gone for lack of success.

Prediction - one way or another, I would bet that Pitino is gone within the next 5 years.

Top Bottom