Let Weber get his 10,000 yards and

MNSpaniel

Reaction score
I say let Weber get his 10,000 career yards and then make a change. Maybe try out a couple guys to see what they can do at QB. While they are at it ... let Stoudemire get the career record in return yards.

I say let Weber get his 10,000 career yards and then make a change. Maybe try out a couple guys to see what they can do at QB. While they are at it ... let Stoudemire get the career record in return yards.

What, is he at 9,900? If not, why waste any more time? - Bench him already, as should have been done 1.5 years ago.

close to that

I think 9,900 is pretty close to what he is at if I remember correctly what they were saying during the game yesterday. He may not have always been consistent but he has always been a battler. I think he has earned the right to hit that milestone. Then all bets are off. They need to see what they have in the younger QBs.

From all the hate Adam Webber stuff on this board, I read somewhere that the most popular guy on the football team is the backup quarterback! If I recall was it not Marquis who fumbled at the end of the Iowa State game, and we lost 14-13. We were driving for the winning score at the time.

Football is a team sport, not a 'let the players gain personal glory' sport. I don't want to see Weber on any more top charts. Yeah, he earned a lot of those stats, but it makes him look better than he was/is.

Play Gray. No one will be ready for him, and PSU is vulnerable and up next. Horton's best bet is to let Gray play like Pryor/Robinson and steal a win.

I think that potential recruits would love to see the future of the football team on the field. That means not Weber. Hopefully this message has been trickled down to Horton's ears from the higher-ups.

If Weber starts, and I hope he does not, he should play no further than the drive that gets him to 10,000 yds.

Football is a team sport, not a 'let the players gain personal glory' sport. I don't want to see Weber on any more top charts. Yeah, he earned a lot of those stats, but it makes him look better than he was/is.

Play Gray. No one will be ready for him, and PSU is vulnerable and up next. Horton's best bet is to let Gray play like Pryor/Robinson and steal a win.

Actually, it would make a lot of sense to play Gray in games we actually have a chance in, and let Weber get his "records" during mop-up duty later in those games we cannot (e.g., Ohio State, Iowa). After all, a large portion of his records were made in mop-up time, anyway, and is where he plays his best ball.

Actually, it would make a lot of sense to play Gray in games we actually have a chance in, and let Weber get his "records" during mop-up duty later in those games we cannot (e.g., Ohio State, Iowa). After all, a large portion of his records were made in mop-up time, anyway, and is where he plays his best ball.

We have a winner! I fully agree!

I think 9,900 is pretty close to what he is at if I remember correctly what they were saying during the game yesterday. He may not have always been consistent but he has always been a battler. I think he has earned the right to hit that milestone. Then all bets are off. They need to see what they have in the younger QBs.

He is at exactly 9900 yards.

Top Bottom