Let me get this straight now

Doc1001

Reaction score
During the first half today we had Trevor M.-White-Bostick-Westbrook---and Nolan all on suspension or cannot play status.. If thats the kind of discipline they have they dont deserve the big tournament.

It really sucks that every game we play the national media focuses on our guys (anywhere from 3 to 5 per game) who are not playing for felonies/shoplifting/assault/suspected campus theft/other team violations.

on a happier note

who would have thought Colt would have two double-doubles in this tourney?

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Well, Nolen and Westbrook are in a very different situation. I don't know what they did, but these sorts of moves by coaches happen frequently. It just sucks that it's two players in the same game and two starters. But that's how you learn.

The other guys are being handled, I think, appropriately by Tubby. Life happens. I admire him that he is making the players very aware of who's in charge.

Colt did play well, unfortunately he could have had close to 30 today if he made half his bunnies and more of his freethrows.

He really is beginning to blossom. His moves to the basket on the pick and roll and his ability to get position improve, seemingly, from game to game. Our guards need to find he and Ralph more and at the right time.

Dream starting line-up for next year
Pg - Corey Joseph(I did say dream)
sg - devoe
sf - either carter or williams
pf mbakwe
c iverson

this still leaves sampson, nolen, hoffarber, eliason, hollins, cobb,..I' missing somebody

deep, deeep, team

yup

Colt did play well, unfortunately he could have had close to 30 today if he made half his bunnies and more of his freethrows.

I have said this before, Colt's free throws are Spencer-like painful !!

But I gotta love the kid for working on the court. He was the one Gopher who stood up and got better this weekend, IMHO.

Without Colt 45 we would have lost all three games by double digits! Who else is even rebounding? The one weakness many teams have is a lack of a true big man:Ohio St, Mich St, Michigan, Wisconsin, basically everyone but Purdue! It should be the teams goal to get him touches on almost every posession. He has even been passing it well out of double teams. He does need to work on his free throws.

Top Bottom