Les Miles looks pretty good right now.

everybody knows my name

Freakishly Hyperintelligent
Reaction score
Think the U can snag him? And maybe Jerry Falwell Jr as assistant coach in charge of players' spare time?

I doubt Les feels the same way about us.

At Liberty University Jerry hired Baylor's AD as their AD....... that's not good.

Jerry Falwell Jr. just hired Ian McCaw, the former Baylor AD. Pass

Jerry Falwell Jr is a disgusting pig of a human being who will rot in hell for the lies and hypocrisy he spews as he enriches himself while robbing from the poor and less fortunate in my opinion.

Jerry Falwell Jr is a disgusting pig of a human being who will rot in hell for the lies and hypocrisy he spews as he enriches himself while robbing from the poor and less fortunate in my opinion.

Couldn't agree more.

I am confused...how do you really feel? Don't sugarcoat it

PJ Fleck is looking better, but what good coach is going to want to come here? Craig Bohl?

No thank you.

PJ Fleck is looking better, but what good coach is going to want to come here? Craig Bohl?

Um you obviously have not read about the personal problems that Craig Bohl had while still married at the time before he divorced his first wife and the scandal he created. Yep we need that maker of men, Bohl, with the highest ethics and morals representing the University of Minnesota. I think I would take coach Claey's any day of the week over Bohl, especially after the events of the last two weeks.

Les Miles sucks and is never coming here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lets get Jim Harbaugh, offer him $10 million a year. A person could make the case it makes financial sense but for all the other reasons it is a completely ridiculous statement.

Um you obviously have not read about the personal problems that Craig Bohl had while still married at the time before he divorced his first wife and the scandal he created. Yep we need that maker of men, Bohl, with the highest ethics and morals representing the University of Minnesota. I think I would take coach Claey's any day of the week over Bohl, especially after the events of the last two weeks.

You are correct.

Craig Bohl went 8-4 in the regular season at Wyoming. Can you imagine if we had a coach who could do that here? How awesome would that be?

Not good enough unless there were "signature" wins in that mix.

According to Strib and some doom and bloomers here, thats what I understand to be the benchmark.

When is the next time we will be 8-4?

I can't help thinking there are a lot of people on this board with an underdeveloped sense of humor.

Top Bottom