Leon?

Curseislifted33

Reaction score
With Brock probably out, at least for the spring, I would assume this looks better for Anthony Leon. This kid is going to be a player and I think would bolster our secondary, probably take Theret's spot if brock is eligible to return. I really hope Brew can sway him, even with his questionable academics, because if we lose Brock we will have a HUGE hole to fill at safety. anyone hearing anything on leon lately?

He's having problems gaining admittance to Oregon. Not only do we have to sway him on his commitment, we have to get him admitted. According to US News & World Reports Minnesota is#61 and Oregon is #108. Very low probability he is the solution.

With Brock probably out, at least for the spring, I would assume this looks better for Anthony Leon. This kid is going to be a player and I think would bolster our secondary, probably take Theret's spot if brock is eligible to return. I really hope Brew can sway him, even with his questionable academics, because if we lose Brock we will have a HUGE hole to fill at safety. anyone hearing anything on leon lately?

Sorry, he just committed to Arkansas.

Arkansas was not his choice over MN, it was his only BCS option. The SEC admits anybody. Leon was unadmittable at the U.

Top Bottom