Leftists next target: Medicine

Section2

Reaction score
Is that common knowledge? Or is that something that you know of because you live life online freaking out over the left and the media?

Don't bother answering. We already know.
Yes, substack is well known. As is Bari Weiss. You are paying journos directly for their work, rather than paying NYT to read their work. Bari Weiss is the NYT columnist who was forced out by the left wing slack mob.

Section2

Reaction score
reason.com? Is that Beeg's personal website where he publishes his "research"?
I love it when you reveal that you’re just a plain old Democrat hack when you rip on Reason.

stocker08

Reaction score
Yes, substack is well known. As is Bari Weiss. You are paying journos directly for their work, rather than paying NYT to read their work. Bari Weiss is the NYT columnist who was forced out by the left wing slack mob.
I love it when you reveal that you’re just a plain old Democrat hack when you rip on Reason.

Substack!!! How do you not know!?

And reason.com is a hackjob website. Perfect for you.

Wally

Reaction score
That's why there are medical malpractice laws. How can a heart attack be "disregarded"? If someone was dying and a doctor refused to treat based on gender, there would be serious financial consequences for that hospital/doctor and that doctor would probably be barred from ever practicing medicine. I take it you have first hand experience of this or it would be very hard to make this claim. My wife seems to receive excellent health care whenever she sees her doctor and has never disregarded for being a woman. Seems that medical practitioners are more concerned with whether or not they can accept your insurance and are less concerned with what you look like.

Look it up. Wonen have their heart attacks disregared and they die at higher rates than men. This is because men have more heart attacks, with women they more often assume its something else or just in their head and the women end up dead.

GopherBlood666

Reaction score
Look it up. Wonen have their heart attacks disregared and they die at higher rates than men. This is because men have more heart attacks, with women they more often assume its something else or just in their head and the women end up dead.
So because doctors struggle to accurately diagnose heart disease in women, that equates to medical sexism? I did look it up, women experience heart disease at much lower rates than men, so doctors seem to be actively looking for other illness aside from that. You are suggesting they aren't even trying because the patient is a woman, I don't believe that.

cncmin

Reaction score
Fauci attacked steadily by Republicans. Fauci is not worried about the personal attacks on him, but is very concerned about the attacks against science.

Knock it off, you frigging anti-intellectual fruitcakes. Trumpism is a dangerous Idiocracy.

STPGopher

Reaction score
So because doctors struggle to accurately diagnose heart disease in women, that equates to medical sexism? I did look it up, women experience heart disease at much lower rates than men, so doctors seem to be actively looking for other illness aside from that. You are suggesting they aren't even trying because the patient is a woman, I don't believe that.
Or it isn't taken into consideration that you need to look for different symptoms. https://www.goredforwomen.org/en/ab...-symptoms-in-women/symptoms-of-a-heart-attack

Section2

Reaction score
Fauci attacked steadily by Republicans. Fauci is not worried about the personal attacks on him, but is very concerned about the attacks against science.

Knock it off, you frigging anti-intellectual fruitcakes. Trumpism is a dangerous Idiocracy.
Fauci is a bureaucrat and political figure. He’s not worried about the science, it’s a secondary concern. He’s not worried about Republican attacks, he’s worried about Democrat defense.

Norseland Store

Reaction score

Can you tell me one thing he’s been right about the past 16 months? Don’t tell me hand washing my birthing person taught me frequent hand washing techniques

Wally

Reaction score

Look up treatment of pain in blacks compared to whites. Drs have biases and most people treat their dr like a god. I know there are idiot Drs just like anything. If I felt my dr was biased against me i would be pissed. Might even go Buffalo on their ass.
😯😯😯🤪🤪🤪

PeoplesFront

Reaction score
The left has infiltrated the entirety of academia for quite some time now. Medicine just took a bit longer for the malignancy to take root. Anyway, medical academia has been blessed with some high quality anti-white sentiment over the past few weeks.

Example 1: Having whiteness can be parasitic, and sadly, there is no permanent cure (abstract screenshot below). The insightful article is peer-reviewed and published, so it must be treated as dogma lest you want to be an anti-intellectual. Thank you for your contribution to medicine Donald Moss!
770ef845c992d5de.png

Link to article:

Example 2: Dr. Aruna Khilanani graciously gave a grand rounds lecture titled, "The Psychopathic Problem of the White Mind" for Yale's Department of Psychiatry recently. Her talk contains plenty of anti-white rhetoric including her fantasy to unload a revolver into the head of any white person that got in her way. What a tremendous contribution to the field of medicine and a fine role-model for the young medical students and residents that certainly saw the talk! Thank you Dr. Khilanani! And thank you Yale for hosting such an extraordinary guest speaker! You can read more about it in the link below.

STPGopher

Reaction score
The left has infiltrated the entirety of academia for quite some time now. Medicine just took a bit longer for the malignancy to take root. Anyway, medical academia has been blessed with some high quality anti-white sentiment over the past few weeks.

Example 1: Having whiteness can be parasitic, and sadly, there is no permanent cure (abstract screenshot below). The insightful article is peer-reviewed and published, so it must be treated as dogma lest you want to be an anti-intellectual. Thank you for your contribution to medicine Donald Moss!
770ef845c992d5de.png

Link to article:

Example 2: Dr. Aruna Khilanani graciously gave a grand rounds lecture titled, "The Psychopathic Problem of the White Mind" for Yale's Department of Psychiatry recently. Her talk contains plenty of anti-white rhetoric including her fantasy to unload a revolver into the head of any white person that got in her way. What a tremendous contribution to the field of medicine and a fine role-model for the young medical students and residents that certainly saw the talk! Thank you Dr. Khilanani! And thank you Yale for hosting such an extraordinary guest speaker! You can read more about it in the link below.

So Medicine is seeking balance and harmony?...

PeoplesFront

Reaction score
So Medicine is seeking balance and harmony?...
I suppose if one held an extremely skewed and distorted perception of reality then these examples could theoretically be seen as a shift towards equilibrium. To the rest of us, it is just insanity.

cncmin

Reaction score
Fauci is a bureaucrat and political figure. He’s not worried about the science, it’s a secondary concern. He’s not worried about Republican attacks, he’s worried about Democrat defense.
And another Fascist2 completely idiotic statement. The gift that keeps on giving.

cncmin

Reaction score
I suppose if one held an extremely skewed and distorted perception of reality then these examples could theoretically be seen as a shift towards equilibrium. To the rest of us, it is just insanity.
You think rare examples of what appears to be a leftist stance of some doctor deep in the bowels of medicine equates to leftist ownage of medicine. Brilliant analysis. Got it.

I note that you provided no examples of what appears to be a rightist stance of any doctors deep in the bowels of medicine, as if they don't exist. Great partisan take, your words are very trustworthy.

Top Bottom