Lebron the wuss

Jordan has been worked before, remember when A.I. broke his ankles. It doesn't take away from the legacy he will leave. Taking the tapes does look pretty stupid though. People can watch and get a "ooohhhh!!!" moment and then that's it. People will forget. Overreaction on Nike's part.

Randy Breuer got dunked on all the time in the NBA and that didn't hurt his image.

Ridiculous. I can only hope it was more about Nike handlers making the decision than LeBron.

Good thing there were lots of neutral parties watching or Crawford might have found himself playing Rickert to Lebron's KG.

Randy Breuer got dunked on all the time in the NBA and that didn't hurt his image.

Reminds me of the time Carter Scott of Ohio State dunked on Breuer in Williams Arena -- Scott was just 6'2". With his height, Breuer could be a defensive presence (and certainly a great scorer), but he was not exactly Bill Russell when it came to stopping a great athlete on the move.

My friend emailed me and said Lebron should take the film and splice up all the dunks he had on this kid and release it, just to add salt in the wound.

118742.gif

Between this and the ECF debacle, i'm starting really dislike LeBron.

Do you guys really think Lebron was trying at all? I mean how many times do we see him get dunked on in the NBA? He's so much better than almost everyone in the world, I'm sure he doesn't care to play any D in a situation like that. I'm sure this was overhyped.

who cares...lebron is the best, some leaper got him when he wasn't looking...just like what williams is going to do for us next year...it's better to take the tapes because in a week this will blow over and nobody will hear about it again...

who cares...lebron is the best, some leaper got him when he wasn't looking...just like what williams is going to do for us next year...it's better to take the tapes because in a week this will blow over and nobody will hear about it again...

The same thing would have happened even if everyone saw the tape.

In case anyone actually cares, here's a video:

<embed src="http://alt-g.bitg.net/ebaum/static/js/player.swf" width="720" height="480" flashvars="&file=http://alt-g.bitg.net/ebaum/lebron.flv&bufferlength=10&autostart=false"/>

Actually Crawford got a LOT MORE mileage out of having the tapes confiscated. Now, it's just a dunk in a loosely played pickup game, but when it was still a mystery, it was built up into some kind of Poster dunk on L.

Top Bottom