LeBron James, the tool

kg21

Reaction score
He really had nothing to say here. He says he expects people to come up to his face with a grievance. Whose face has this tool ever gone to with his political takes?

Nice job, Enes Kanter. Oh, and your Celtics blew out the Lakers, too. You made LeBron pretty much shut up and dribble. LMAO

MplsGopher

Reaction score
No one had ever heard of Enes Kanter.

Kanter makes some shoes to stir some shit up, to bring attention to human rights violations in China. Still, doubtful that alone does much.

LeBron James talks about it, brings attention to it. Now every single person is Googling Kanter and then seeing why his sneakers were a big deal.

Thank you LeBron James. For using your platform to actually bring attention to this, and spotlight China's human rights violations.

kg21

Reaction score
He’s one of the greatest basketball players of all time. You’re a middle-aged janitor who is routinely banned from message boards.
Yep, and I'll bet anything James is seeing 10 shrinks and unhappy inside. He does have some money though.

And when it's all said and done, the janitor did more for this world than some dude dribbling a ball.

It's all relative.

You could tell Minnesota that Trump is a little bigger deal than himself, but I'm guessing that doesn't go over quite as well.

Wally

Reaction score
Keep your sexual fantasies about Lebron's tool to yourself.

stocker08

Reaction score
James taking more and more heat for his silence on China, and rightfully so. Money talks, and for James and many others, money is much, MUCH more important than social justice or human injustices.

View attachment 15456

ROFL! James has donated huge chunks of money to charitable organizations......as well as set up his own organizations. Righties can't see far enough past their noses to notice. Just hate him because he doesn't share their politics.

"WHY HASN'T LeBRON TAKEN ON CHINA YET!" screams the completely out of touch right winger as he puts on his 'Let's Go Brandon' shirt and kisses his signed and framed photo of Dementia Don.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Hint:

James did this on purpose. Look at all you idiots, immediately scurrying about doing exactly what he wanted you to do: talk incessantly about it.

Thank you LeBron, for getting people to Google "Enes Kanter sneakers" and bring attention to China's human rights violations!

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
LeSnitch!! Kinda has a neat ring to it! Thin-skinned LeBron, at it again...

LeSnitch Has Two Pacer Fans Ejected For .....?

LeSnitch is trending, maybe not as fast as LET'S GO BRANDON, but it's definitely trending
Multiple reports of people sitting close by saying they kept shouting at him that they hope Lebron’s son dies in a car crash. If true, they deserved to be kicked out.

Wally

Reaction score
All I know is that I want a Tonal.
😎

Spoofin

Reaction score
Multiple reports of people sitting close by saying they kept shouting at him that they hope Lebron’s son dies in a car crash. If true, they deserved to be kicked out.
I am no fan of LeBron - but if true they absolutely deserved to be kicked out (and worse). It takes an especially sick and disturbed person to wish harm upon someone else’s children. Likely lifelong losers.

Section2

Reaction score
I am no fan of LeBron - but if true they absolutely deserved to be kicked out (and worse). It takes an especially sick and disturbed person to wish harm upon someone else’s children. Likely lifelong losers.
I’m not buying that. That couple didn’t look nearly drunk or deranged enough to shout that. Media doing clean up for LeChina it sounds like to me.

golf

Reaction score
Just want to give big ups to the womens' world tennis association. Put hundreds of millions of dollars at risk in calling out chinese official for alleged sexual assault of peng shuai. WWTA is continuing to follow up with Peng to make sure she is safe. China has blocked this story on its heavily censored internet.

Contrast this to Lebron, Popovich, Kerr defending china regarding a million uighurs put in detention camps.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
He’s one of the greatest basketball players of all time. You’re a middle-aged janitor who is routinely banned from message boards.
Nice cope.

So what, people can be massively successful and be frauds. We all know this but pretend to use this nonsense insult when it's against someone we don't like. It's not clever.

Donald Trump is a POS and way more successful than you.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
LeBron has the intellect of a hamster, so cut him some slack.
He is also clearly insecure.

There are tons of video clips of Lebron being clowned by nobodies and he is super emotional. Contrast that to the clips of Kobe Bryant or Jordan.

Lebron is a fragile dude. Good basketball player. But a fragile fraud.

Top Bottom