Leave Tucker Carlson Alone

MennoSota

Reaction score
Never listened to him except in passing at the gym or hotel lobby. I take it he pisses off the regressive left.

TurfGopher

Reaction score
Tucker is the Gen X rush limbaugh. Partisan shock jock with lots of bewildered facial expressions when liberals are speaking

Donovan

Reaction score
Never listened to him except in passing at the gym or hotel lobby. I take it he pisses off the regressive left.
Oh yea, he really pisses off the left. He is excellent. He draws much more fire than Hannity because he is better. Here is his response to the Pentagon critics:

jamiche

Reaction score
You donalds never voted for Donald, never watch fox, never listened to Rush, don't go on twitter, FB, Parler or the other RW sites. Yet you are intimately familiar with and defend the far right wing position of every issue, small and smaller. You defend every syllable that comes out of Donald's mouth while claiming to not know much about him. Even for a really odd bunch, that's quite odd, tiny.

Section2

Reaction score
You donalds never voted for Donald, never watch fox, never listened to Rush, don't go on twitter, FB, Parler or the other RW sites. Yet you are intimately familiar with and defend the far right wing position of every issue, small and smaller. You defend every syllable that comes out of Donald's mouth while claiming to not know much about him. Even for a really odd bunch, that's quite odd, tiny.
I proudly voted for Donald in 2020.
I watch Tucker occasionally, still love Bret Baier
Twitter is run by clowns, but I go there all the time, not so much FB or Parler.
otherwise spot on

Blizzard

Reaction score
never watch fox, never listened to Rush, don't go on twitter, FB, Parler or the other RW sites. Yet you are intimately familiar with and defend the far right wing position of every issue.

What a weird statement and I guess it says more than you think. Apparently, unlike the liberals, I can actually form an opinion without having it given to me by the news or social media.

GopherJake

Reaction score
What a weird statement and I guess it says more than you think. Apparently, unlike the liberals, I can actually form an opinion without having it given to me by the news or social media.
Interesting. How do you find out about things in order to form an opinion? Be specific.

scools12

Reaction score
Oh yea, he really pisses off the left. He is excellent. He draws much more fire than Hannity because he is better. Here is his response to the Pentagon critics:
Try to catch Carlson’s opening monologue as often as I can. The best part it usually ends with the leftists reacting as such

GopherJake

Reaction score
Didn’t you rip on me for being influenced by books?
? What are you talking about?

Also, which books have been written about what happened in the world last week, yesterday and this morning?

Wally

Reaction score
Try to catch Carlson’s opening monologue as often as I can. The best part it usually ends with the leftists reacting as such

Obviously, You have to keep up to date on what to be outraged about and who your supposed to be scared of....

howeda7

Reaction score
Obviously, You have to keep up to date on what to be outraged about and who your supposed to be scared of....
A QOP'er at least admitted to watching Fox News outside of the 3 "news" hours. Baby steps.

Top Bottom