Latest on Josh Campion?

Gophmeister u r a data base developer... Find the data on my two questions and post them to the board. Enlighten everyone!

Gophmeister u r a data base developer... Find the data on my two questions and post them to the board. Enlighten everyone!

You got me. The only people who can tell me those two things probably wouldn't tell me. I wish nothing but the best for the kid and was disappointed that he wasn't going to be part of the team. Just as much as Nick Rengel, Marquis Hill, Herschell Thornton and Dwight Tillman. There's obviously a reason why and I'm sure Josh is pretty disappointed. It sounds like he is from the tenor of your posts.

You got me. The only people who can tell me those two things probably wouldn't tell me. I wish nothing but the best for the kid and was disappointed that he wasn't going to be part of the team. Just as much as Nick Rengel, Marquis Hill, Herschell Thornton and Dwight Tillman. There's obviously a reason why and I'm sure Josh is pretty disappointed. It sounds like he is from the tenor of your posts.

Josh is actually very happy and grateful for his current situation. I am still waiting for Bob_Loblaw for answer my questions...

The city of Fargo is a farm town with zero culture, slow drivers and crappy weather.

Top Bottom