Nebraska - 8

Northwestern - 6

Ohio State - 10.5

Penn State - 8

Purdue - 3.5

Rutgers - 4.5

Wisconsin - 9.5

Overs I like: Indiana, Iowa, Gophers, NW and maybe tOSU

I'll say it again. Gophers will go 10-2 this year. I would hit print on this betting machine until it runs out of paper.

I'll say it again. Gophers will go 10-2 this year. I would hit print on this betting machine until it runs out of paper.

Which 4 of these 6 games do we win?:

@ TCU
@ Michigan
vs Iowa
vs Ohio State
@ Nebraska
@Wisconsin

@ TCU
@ Michigan
vs Iowa
vs Ohio State
@ Nebraska
@Wisconsin

I've been predicting 9-3.

I like the Gophers @TCU and vs Iowa. Plus one of the two road games to end the season.

You're right - I have a lot of reasons why which I'll post as we get closer to the season. This team is better than most people think.

@ TCU
@ Michigan
vs Iowa
vs Ohio State
@ Nebraska
@Wisconsin

Definitely TCU and Iowa, i like are chances with Michigan as well. Wisconsin and Nebraska i don't dislike our chances, OSU is really the only game on our schedule that i don't like are chances. I think the 11 others we have at least a 40% chance to win.

Cantor Gaming...

Illinois - 5

Indiana - 5

Iowa - 8.5

Maryland - 6

Michigan - 8

Michigan State - 9.5

Gophers - 6.5

Nebraska - 8

Northwestern - 6

Ohio State - 10.5

Penn State - 8

Purdue - 3.5

Rutgers - 4.5

Wisconsin - 9.5

Overs I like: Indiana, Iowa, Gophers, NW and maybe tOSU

Can a gambling guru explain to me how O/U win totals can be whole numbers?

Can a gambling guru explain to me how O/U win totals can be whole numbers?

Whole numbers obviously favor the house since if they hit it they win everything wagered on that bet.

The same way a line can be a whole number...

They should use some weird decimals just to mess with people. Why does it always have to be .5? Any decimal would have the same practical effect, and would add some variety to the mix.

I think betting on 7 wins for the Gophs would be a (relatively) safe bet. If they can go 8-4 in the regular season, and win a bowl game, that would be a solid season in my book. The key is to keep showing forward momentum in the program, to help with recruiting, marketing and ticket sales.

Having said that, if the Gophs only go 6-6 or 7-5 in the regular season, then they have to win a bowl game to make it a positive season. I think it's really important to end the season on a positive note.

Top Bottom