LakesBison (Fire Denny guy)

InTheGame

Reaction score
Sorry bringing up this troll, but I thought some might find this amusing.

1.) He has been put on probation\moderation on his own teams message board. Something like his posts have to go through an approval process before they are posted.

2.) He has been banned from attending any NDSU events. Not sure on the whole story, but he had some issues tailgating before the games, security, and other numerous issues along the way. So NDSU has said enough is enough and banned him from tailgating AND games.

So I guess, the 35 year old has to go find other teenagers to party with at some other venue. Maybe he can be KFAN guest again and tell us what it is like to get blackballed from your own teams events.

The young studs out at the DL parties must not be giving it up so easily for him anymore. His message board activity seems to have increased. Repression causing him to lash out?

1) not moderated on Bisonville, thanks.for.caring
2) our tailgate party got out of hand and 3 of us got booted, apparently they don't like scantily clad women and burning USD t shirts.

Thanks for your interest , ill be at twins game. And camp.randall cheering for the gophers. So cheer up and let's PARTY!!!!

2) our tailgate party got out of hand and 3 of us got booted, apparently they don't like scantily clad women and burning USD t shirts.

Thanks for your interest , ill be at twins game. And camp.randall cheering for the gophers. So cheer up and let's PARTY!!!!

Lakes I will gladly have a beer with you in Madison.

I don't think anyone likes scantily clad women from North Dakota.

He may not be currently under moderation at Bisonville, but give it time, inevitably, he will be moderated again, sooner or later, he always is.

A little known fact, Lakes isn't a Bison fan, he's a Sioux fan posing as a Bison fan to make NDSU look bad.

Those girls must have been cold

Sorry bringing up this troll, but I thought some might find this amusing.

1.) He has been put on probation\moderation on his own teams message board. Something like his posts have to go through an approval process before they are posted.

2.) He has been banned from attending any NDSU events. Not sure on the whole story, but he had some issues tailgating before the games, security, and other numerous issues along the way. So NDSU has said enough is enough and banned him from tailgating AND games.

So I guess, the 35 year old has to go find other teenagers to party with at some other venue. Maybe he can be KFAN guest again and tell us what it is like to get blackballed from your own teams events.

He just came off moderation for the third or forth time. He has been banned at least 2-3 times.
The only thing that got out of hand at the tailgate was his girlfriend who passed out, lakes mouth and his interaction with security.
He is banned from all NDSU sporting events indefinitely.

He just came off moderation for the third or forth time. He has been banned at least 2-3 times.
The only thing that got out of hand at the tailgate was his girlfriend who passed out, lakes mouth and his interaction with security.
He is banned from all NDSU sporting events indefinitely.
Lakes?
hart.jpg

Lakes' girlfriend?
drunk-redneck-girl-passed-out-on-picnic-table.jpg

Top Bottom