Kyle Prater transferring from USC to Northwestern, not Becky. So sorry Butt Bielema

supadupafly

Reaction score
So sorry your little transfer scheme didn't work again this time around. Go out and recruit someone that another program didn't already develop for you.

P.S. Congrats to Coach Fitz. A quality coach and a quality person. That other turd of a human being, Butt Bielema, not so much.

P.P.S. Now Golden Gophers, go out and kick Becky and Northwestern's asses next season!

Happy to hear that. I like when kids go home. Northwestern will still be a plucky team for years to come. It will be fun to see Nebraska fans wonder how they can't beat them...

Good news! I've always like Coach Fitz. He was a lot of what I liked about Brewster - optimistic, got fan bases excited, etc. - except he knows what he's doing a little bit more.

Northwestern has a very good recruiting class coming in this year as well. Having Prater in two years will be a nice addition for them.

So sorry your little transfer scheme didn't work again this time around. Go out and recruit someone that another program didn't already develop for you.

P.S. Congrats to Coach Fitz. A quality coach and a quality person. That other turd of a human being, Butt Bielema, not so much.

P.P.S. Now Golden Gophers, go out and kick Becky and Northwestern's asses next season!

What if the Gophers would have nabbed him, or someone like him from another school, would you be saying the same thing?

Accepting Wilson from NC State worked pretty well for them last season, why not try it again. Look. I dislike Brett B as much as the next guy, but he wins. If sniping an impact player from another program (Wilson) is his most egregious offense he will ever commit, then I'd say he's running a pretty clean program.

Top Bottom