KSTP Exclusive: 80-Page Report Outlines U of M Investigation into Gophers Football

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per KSTP:

5 EYEWITNESS NEWS is releasing both documents because we believe it is important for community members to be able to read and evaluate for themselves what Minneapolis police found in its investigation of the incident and what the University of Minnesota’s Office of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action investigation concluded.

University officials have said they cannot comment on their rationale for the discipline 10 players received due to privacy restrictions. However, the basis for their decision is laid out in a confidential EOAA report obtained by 5 EYEWITNESS NEWS.

Both documents are graphic in nature.

5 EYEWITNESS NEWS has redacted any identifying information related to the woman involved in the alleged incident. The name of the player who received the letter from the University of Minnesota's Office for Student Conduct and Academic Integrity has also been redacted. These were in addition to redactions in the documents as originally obtained by 5 EYEWITNESS NEWS.

http://kstp.com/sports/university-o...eport-gophers-football-players/4347059/?cat=1

Go Gophers!!

Before I act like I read this, I know something is already fishy. We are missing two pages.

Wow

This is gonna take a while.

Preponderance of evidence does not include "any evidence of players that were in the apartment in the relevant time frame".

Having said that- some of these rapey fb players absolutely deserve to be kicked off the team and or expelled.

Some of them absolutely do not.

sorta as we speculated.

The report sorta speaks for itself, it is detailed, but it also has a lot of hearsay and conflicting accouts, and the vicitm (RS, god I hope those aren't her initials) gave a very strange retelling -discussing what she thought at the time but didn't say- for example, she felt scared, but didn't tell anyone that. It would have been very easy for her to have said she said I am scared after the fact. This gives her some more credibility, It also though give the consent position stronger possibility too.

The Administration still fcked up how they've been handling this- lose lose lose

Ski-u-god damnit!

The Police report and the EOAA read like two completely different instances. Not sure what to believe. I think the only thing to do is have some independent, possible federal agency look at this. Because if the EOAA report is accurate then the police are in very big trouble.

My head hurts from reading all that...stupid kids need to understand that even if it is consensual that they will burn by the liberal puritan flame for having sex and saying stupid **** like that.

Lots of suppositions made in the EOAA report where they simply say they believe the accuser more so it must be true and the accused must be punished...hard to so dramatically alter someone's life on that line of thinking.

This sucks!

per KSTP:

5 EYEWITNESS NEWS is releasing both documents because we believe it is important for community members to be able to read and evaluate for themselves what Minneapolis police found in its investigation of the incident and what the University of Minnesota’s Office of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action investigation concluded.

University officials have said they cannot comment on their rationale for the discipline 10 players received due to privacy restrictions. However, the basis for their decision is laid out in a confidential EOAA report obtained by 5 EYEWITNESS NEWS.

Both documents are graphic in nature.

5 EYEWITNESS NEWS has redacted any identifying information related to the woman involved in the alleged incident. The name of the player who received the letter from the University of Minnesota's Office for Student Conduct and Academic Integrity has also been redacted. These were in addition to redactions in the documents as originally obtained by 5 EYEWITNESS NEWS.

http://kstp.com/sports/university-o...eport-gophers-football-players/4347059/?cat=1

Ugh. ****can all of them. Unbelievable. Have some respect for people. This is WAY bigger and more important than stupid Gopher football.

Top Bottom