Kramer, Clark, Athan

The Gopher's problem is a good one to have. They have talent and maturity behind the starters. They have to run a pretty efficient practice to give multiple reps to backups. We heard earlier this year from the news media who witnessed the crisp practices.

It is good to hear that Clark and Kramer are getting plenty of reps in addition to Annexstad. Strange things happen as far as injuries are concerned. They will have the next man up ready to go.

Our o-line is going to take a step back next year. We will need a qb with some mobility is what I'm thinking.

Athan would have a chance, I believe.

Our o-line is going to take a step back next year. We will need a qb with some mobility is what I'm thinking.

Assuming we don't hit the portal extremely hard for lineman I agree that we will see step(s) back. In that scenario I'd rather throw Kramer to the wolves and keep Athan for '23

Our O-line will take a step back, but I don't think it means it has to be bad.

I think they like what Kramer can do from a running standpoint, so he'll have a chance as will ZA, JC, and AK.

Good job guys! I’ll summarize the conclusions: Somebody will play QB next year for the Gophers and the consensus is that it could be absolutely anybody.

Why would a 6' kid that weighed 180 pounds out of HS want to get killed running the ball against the big 10 defenses? He will get his fill of running when a 6'5" 300 pound DL says hello, meet my little friend.

Why would a 6' kid that weighed 180 pounds out of HS want to get killed running the ball against the big 10 defenses? He will get his fill of running when a 6'5" 300 pound DL says hello, meet my little friend.
Kowalkowski spurning us still is stuck in my craw. I can't believe our oline is going to be so bad that we scared away such a transcendental talent.

Top Bottom